Author Topic: Viscount MIDI Bass Pedal 30 Dark Oak  (Read 2068 times)

Chandeneze

Viscount MIDI Bass Pedal 30 Dark Oak
« on: April 07, 2019, 08:12:36 PM »
Can anybody assise me please. I want to add a set of Viscount MIDI Bass Pedal 30 Dark Oak  to my Genos. I have a Tyros 4 and a Genos and want to add the pedals so that I can use my setup as n organ. I do play pipe organ and also want to play my own bass specially with free styles.
Will this pedals be a good choice.
Anny assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Martin

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Amxf5

Re: Viscount MIDI Bass Pedal 30 Dark Oak
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 02:16:04 AM »
Hammond makes a few different pedal setups,  they feature several great Bass tones built in!

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 02:21:23 PM »
I was interested in the Hammond pedals using built-in tones, but the only way to adjust tones (change tone, adjust it) is on the back of the pedal unit.  I wish they'd offer a little "remote control" unit to go with their pedals!
Or at least have 5 big footswitches to change tones more easily.

Re: the topic, Viscount MIDI pedals - I don't know for sure, but if they send standard / typical MIDI, they should work fine as any MIDI pedals would work.  I have used Roland and Elka pedalboards on Tyros keyboard and they both worked fine once I set up the MIDI receive channels etc.

Best of luck on your pedals project!
Jim
Raleigh, NC, USA / Genos / Tyros5-61 / Lucas Nana 600 / other stuff

Offline casiokid

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 04:55:41 PM »
I had a Viscount 30 note pedalboard.  I found it very heavy and  clumsy in a domestic environment. I sold the pedalboard for a set of  Nord 27 Keys bass pedals (much lighter in weight and smaller in size) which still enable me to 'heel and toe' when playing

I made a plywood painted sleeve to match my organ set-up which IMO blends in with the house decor