Author Topic: How do I set up so that I get an email when a response is made to my post?  (Read 5845 times)

richg99

I can do that on the numerous boating/fishing sites that I visit, but haven't found the setting here. Thank you.

Also, the ..clock time.. that shows when I sent my message seems to be in another part of the world.  Is there a way to set my local time?  No big deal.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:27:36 PM by richg99 »

Offline Fred Smith

Re: How do I set up so that I get an email when a response is made to my post?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 01:43:03 PM »
I can do that on the numerous boating/fishing sites that I visit, but haven't found the setting here. Thank you.

Also, the ..clock time.. that shows when I sent my message seems to be in another part of the world.  Is there a way to set my local time?  No big deal.

Just like every other forum, it’s in your profile. Time offset is under Look and Layout.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

SeaGtGruff

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 01:48:15 PM »
You should see an option named “Profile” in the horizontal menu that’s above each post. Select that, then on the left side of your profile page you should see an option named “Notifications.” Select that, then you should be able to change your notification settings.

I’ll look for the time zone setting, but I thought it was somewhere on your main account page.

Offline mikf

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 05:48:42 PM »
Another way that is really just as easy is to open the from and click the line at the top that says ' show new replies to your posts'.
Mike

richg99

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 08:58:58 PM »
I have amended all of the items. Thanks for your help.

The key, under Profile, that I was missing was to hit -Modify Profile.-
Duhhhh