Author Topic: Audio Phrazer  (Read 2307 times)

Offline ugawoga

Audio Phrazer
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:10:21 PM »
Hi
I have looked about here on the forum or explanations of Audio Phrazer but find a lot of techy talk.
I am amazed that Yamaha has not made a short video of this and there is not a lot mentioned about it, only being buggy.
From what i can make of it is that it seems like another pad  that cannot change chords, so it can only be used for an effect or a drum pattern which is tacked on the beginning of a style in Style creator where the drums are.
So how does audio phrazer make or become a style ??? To me it can only be a fixed pattern that just means phrase.

all the Best
John :)
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Re: Audio Phrazer
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 05:48:22 AM »
Hi Ugawoga..
So...
With Audio Phraser we can to create own Audio Style...
However in fact we can to create only the Audio Drums Part and to export as Audio Style...
It is like Preset Audio Styles (Bonus audio Styles) that exist from Tyros 5 and now and for Genos also download from Yamaha site.
This method (with different and more easely way), exist on Ketron Audya, Ketron SD9, 90, 60 and we can to have User Audio Drums  in own Audio Styles..
However in Ketron models we can to have also and  Audio Guitars (Preset only) with Chord progression that in Genos we can not do it (up to today)... I don't know if we can later with a Upgrade maybe...
With Audio Phraser we can to import one by one wav file Audio Drums Loops, in Main A-D, Intro 1-4, Ending 1-4 (up to 32 Bar), Fill 1-4 (1 Bar), Break (up to 1 Bar), and to export as  Audio Style (.aus)..
However the Audio Phraser need to improve becouse exist some problems as some problems in import process..
Also this Audio Style that exported when play in Genos not play correct the Fills, and Break..
Maybe its a bug of Genos OS...
Note: The Audio Style that exported from Audio Phraser its a style that include only the Audio Drums Part..
As therefore need to create the Bass, Chords parts of style with Style Creator or with anything DAW with midi file sequence (locators) ..
A very fast and easy way to create the Bass & Chords is to Assembly this from different styles. Check the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=mi9BfAcD05M
I find very exciting the Audio Styles and I am profesional producer of Audio Styles..
This was a very serious reason I bought the Genos, when with 1.30 Firmware Update and with Audio Phraser we can to create own Audio Styles..
I wait to fix this problems in the next Update/Upgrade of Genos to create new Audio Styles..

Here is some of my Audio Styles that I have created for Ketron Audya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kpwsTvmSdw
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/sets/new-ajamsonic-audio-styles
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/sets/audya-demos-and-styles
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:12:00 AM by Sokratis1974 »

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 01:04:28 PM »
Hi Sokratis1974

I understand now what happens with Audi Phrazer ,thanks for your explanation.
So it seems that there is a bug in the program.
I have things to learn so i will wait and see what updates if any come from Yamaha.
Rumours going around sometime In February.

All the best
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 01:20:08 PM »
Hi Sokratis1974

I understand now what happens with Audi Phrazer ,thanks for your explanation.
So it seems that there is a bug in the program.
I have things to learn so i will wait and see what updates if any come from Yamaha.
Rumours going around sometime In February.

All the best
Yes... I hope dear friend...  :) ;)