Author Topic: Problem with 3rd voice  (Read 3525 times)

Offline marcodg

Problem with 3rd voice
« on: January 27, 2019, 12:21:56 PM »
Hi
I have one Bug on my Genos. I don't know if it is a bad settings or a real bug.  When i select the 3 RIGHT VOICES only the RIGHT 3 play, the 1st and the second don't play. But if i just select RIGHT 1 and RIGHT 2 it s work fine.
So i cannot use 3 RIGHT Voices anymore. Can someone help me please ?
Yamaha Genos, Korg pa4x,  Korg EC5, Yamaha FC7, Yamaha FC4A,, Yamaha L-515 B, Sennheiser E845, Behringer Eurolive B208, JBL EON ONE, Yamaha GNS-01

Offline acparker

Re: Problem with 3rd voice
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 12:35:22 PM »
Check your keyboard split settings.  I'm not sure why, but sometimes, the right 1 and right 2 voices get set for a single note, and Right 3 covers the rest of the keyboard.  Change the keyboard split for R1 & R2 upwards to match the R3 split, and everything will work again.

Adam

The following users thanked this post: marcodg

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 12:41:50 PM »
It is not a BUG. You can set your keyboard this way so that when you just want a solo instrument to play you press right 3 then just press right 1 and 2 to return to those selected sounds. If you do not want this then reset your split point to F#2 F#2 G2.

The following users thanked this post: marcodg

Offline marcodg

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »
Thanks a lot. I will try it
Yamaha Genos, Korg pa4x,  Korg EC5, Yamaha FC7, Yamaha FC4A,, Yamaha L-515 B, Sennheiser E845, Behringer Eurolive B208, JBL EON ONE, Yamaha GNS-01

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »
Check your keyboard split settings.  I'm not sure why, but sometimes, the right 1 and right 2 voices get set for a single note, and Right 3 covers the rest of the keyboard.  Change the keyboard split for R1 & R2 upwards to match the R3 split, and everything will work again.

Why? Because a registration changed your split point.

If you don’t want registrations changing your split point, then set it in Parameter Lock.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline marcodg

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 09:44:04 PM »
Hi Fred
How can i set my registration lock so that i can keep this parameter when i load a new one. It is not a bug like the otherone said before but i create a registration of voice and i just mark the voice case. How can i set the parameter which change my settings ?
Thanks

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 02:03:44 AM »
Hi Fred
How can i set my registration lock so that i can keep this parameter when i load a new one. It is not a bug like the otherone said before but i create a registration of voice and i just mark the voice case. How can i set the parameter which change my settings ?
Thanks

Menu2>Utility>Parameter Lock>check Split Point

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons