Author Topic: Genos - Yamaha Tech support phone number ?  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Al Ram

Genos - Yamaha Tech support phone number ?
« on: December 31, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »
Hello Friends

Anyone know the USA phone number for Yamaha tech support ?

Have some issues with Genos and want to exercise warranty.  Contacted dealer and he said to contact Yamaha tech support to open a ticket.

thanks in advance.

p.s. i looked it up on this website but was not able to find it.   I also googled but did not find the specific number.

thanks again
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 04:44:29 PM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline zionip

Re: Genos - Yamaha Tech support phone number ?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
1-714-522-9888

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 05:46:57 PM »
thanks Paul.

They are closed today.  Will contact them wednesday.

It is appreciated. 

have a great day.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 12:17:47 AM »
thanks Paul.

They are closed today.  Will contact them wednesday.

It is appreciated. 

have a great day.

Zionip never fails to give us a helping hand.   As to getting someone on the phone  I wish you good luck. In Europe wherever you call the line is always "momentarily overloaded"  and what you get as a reply to e-mails is  the automatic "has been displayed on the recipient's screen which does not means it has been read".

Alternate truths or second truths tend to be lies.

Cheers

Kaarlo   

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 01:13:03 AM »
Zionip never fails to give us a helping hand.   As to getting someone on the phone  I wish you good luck. In Europe wherever you call the line is always "momentarily overloaded"  and what you get as a reply to e-mails is  the automatic "has been displayed on the recipient's screen which does not means it has been read".

Alternate truths or second truths tend to be lies.

Cheers

Kaarlo

I agree.  Paul is very helpful and knowledgeable, always willing to give you info.

The Yamaha Tech support line in the USA is also overloaded.   I had to wait a very long time on the line for my turn.   However, once i was able to speak with one live person they are extremely helpful and eager to assist.

thanks 

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 10:01:10 PM »
I agree.  Paul is very helpful and knowledgeable, always willing to give you info.   
The Yamaha Tech support line in the USA is also overloaded.   I had to wait a very long time on the line for my turn.   However, once i was able to speak with one live person they are extremely helpful and eager to assist.
thanks

So YAMAHA USA seems to be better than YAMAHA EUROPE and very unlike our Finnish taxoffice:  15 times 15 minutes waiting, no answer.  ::)  Wonder what Paul is doing when he is not helping us on the forum !   Is there anything he does not know or is unwilling to share ?  I suspect one thing: he may know something about the next update  ;) ;)

Cheers

Kaarlo

Offline EileenL

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 10:41:06 PM »
First Class service from our Tech department here in the UK. Always able to speak to someone.