Author Topic: Yamaha Music Soft- log in issue  (Read 7030 times)

logcoy

Yamaha Music Soft- log in issue
« on: December 12, 2018, 05:59:16 PM »
Hi,

I'm not sure if there is similar topic on the forum but I couldn't find it.

I just want to ask you if you can log in to your Yamaha Music Soft account?

I was trying to log in and I couldn't. There was message that my login or password are incorrect.

I have changed my password but it didn't help. I haven't seen anymore message that my login or password are incorrect but the website is not opening. The website is not available.

I've asked couple of my friends and they have exactly the same issue. Login or password incorrect. And if they reset their password they still can not log in because the website is not available.

Have you got the same issue? If so, do you know what happend?

I'm not able to log in or buy any Packs or re-download my packs because the website is not available.

Best Regards,
Mike

Offline zionip

Re: Yamaha Music Soft- log in issue
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 07:27:08 PM »
Hi Mike,

I am able to log on to my Yamaha MusicSoft account without any issues.

I can see my previous orders at my own account page:
https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/customer/account/

Thanks,
Paul

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 07:27:26 PM »
Hi I'm having trouble as well I can't log in

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 09:54:58 PM »
When I encounter anything abnormal like those described situations, I deactivate EVERY Add-on and Extension in my browser. The culprit is often hiding in there somewhere :).
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

logcoy

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 10:09:45 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for your answers.
So it looks like some people having trouble to log in but not all of us.
I'm gonna report it to Yamaha Music Soft Customer Service.
Hopefully they can resolve it.

Thank you all,
Best Regards,
Mike

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »
Hallo,

please try to use another Browser.
I cant also log in with my Chrome Browser. I dont know why.
But with the Internet Explorer i did have success.

Siggi

Offline tomtomsf

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 10:57:43 PM »
I am able to log in using Firefox without any problems.

Tom G.
Tyros 4

Offline EileenL

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 11:46:14 AM »
I use Microsoft Edge and don't have problems logging in.

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 12:35:29 PM »
Agreed, Eileen. I don't use Edge but I know Chrome has had issues in the past few years with forums. I belong to the eClient forum. (eClient is a free email client.) I can't log on to that forum with Chrome, to save my life. Some members can. I have to use Firefox. Another example of this lunatic electronic world where everyone does their own thing, in the name of profit or stupidity - even if it doesn't work.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline soryt

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2018, 02:16:05 PM »
I also have many problems with the Music soft site , ( for years) it doesnt matter if i use chrome ore a other program.
The site when it works is sooo sloooow , to load a page it cost more than 5 seconds to load the page , the response is very slow.
Its strange that it is hosted in the US , ( with slow and old internet)  when the most customers come from europe ?
Its logical that all data storage from Google and Microsoft comes to EU ( Holland) with the fastes internet network .

Soryt  :)
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

Offline EileenL

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 02:23:21 PM »
Yes Lee it has been noted that Google Chrome is problematic. Not to keen on Firefox. Edge works for me on all the forums I am on.

Offline zionip

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 02:49:14 PM »
I use Chrome and have no problem accessing Yamaha Music Soft reliably.

Thanks,
Paul

logcoy

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
Hi there,

I've never had any issues to log in. But now, for some reasons I have.
I've received message from YMS and they said that they manually reset the password for my account and they successsfully log in using Google Chrome.
They suggested to try using Google Chrome to log into the website. They obviously have provided new password.
But anyway I'm not able to log in. I'm trying another Browsers but still no luck :(
No idea what's wrong..

Thanks,
Mike

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 09:23:22 PM »
Mike, are you using any Add-ons or Extensions? I use Adblock Plus, but it often interferes with downloading.

logcoy

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2018, 09:14:10 PM »
I'm not using any Add- ons or Extensions.

Regards,
Mike

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 01:02:42 AM »
I also have many problems with the Music soft site , ( for years) it doesnt matter if i use chrome ore a other program.
The site when it works is sooo sloooow , to load a page it cost more than 5 seconds to load the page ......

Soryt  :)
Hello soryt,

Same here: I also have many problems with the Music soft site , ( for years) it doesnt matter if i use chrome ore a other program.

Over the years they have changed a lot of things,  but cannot remember it has ever been for the better.

The midi files and the styles have always been excellent, and just like airlines, the pricing depends on the demand. You can get an excellent Nat King Cole midi file for a few dollars.  But I get what I am looking for on other sites much faster and much easier.

Cheers

Kaarlo

Offline Gunnar Jonny

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2019, 01:43:45 PM »
Had \ have the same issue both in Edge and Chrome, not only at Yamaha site, but others as well.
(At first I was thinking that it maybe was adblocker that caused it, but I think it's something that maybe is followed by updates and safetyissues....)
Tips to try:
After login and fault page appear, just press backbutton in browser, and you're in. Works here, every time.  8)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:53:23 PM by Gunnar Jonny »
Cheers 🥂
GJ

logcoy

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 10:04:54 PM »
Hi,

I'm still unable to log in however 2 weeks ago I've received message from YMS.

That's the message:

"I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to log in.  We tested the account and experienced the same problem.  We have forwarded this issue to our developers.  Our team is working on the issue and we will contact you when we have more information.

If you really need to make a purchase then you can register a different email address.  This will allow you to make purchases.  We will be able to transfer any new purchases you make to your original account once the issue is resolved.

We sincerely apologize for the problems that you are experiencing."

Kind Regards,
Mike