Author Topic: CONTROLLING KEYBOARD  (Read 3866 times)

joshua777

CONTROLLING KEYBOARD
« on: December 11, 2018, 10:54:43 PM »
I have two keyboards. Yamaha S950 and KORG PA300.Yamaha has easy chording method than Korg. Now i want to control my Korg chords with my yamaha, or vice versa. So if i play on korg , i want to play chords usong single or AI method, and i play chords, the style in korg has to change accordingly.

Joshua Justus

Re: CONTROLLING KEYBOARD
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 12:04:14 PM »
Hey there! You can use a MIDI cable to make it vice versa... OUT on Yamaha and  IN on Korg or how you like! :D

Offline mikf

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 04:15:03 PM »
I don’t think you can do this. If you use the Yamaha to control the Korg via midi you will get the Korg chording among with Korg voices and styles. It’s just like using the Korg. You would get the Yamaha chording method when you use the Korg to control the Yamaha, but it would also be all the Yamaha styles voices etc.

Offline Linson

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:09:41 PM »
Thanks You mikf

Is there any way we can pair up two arranger keyboards?  If there is , please advice.

Thank you,

Offline mikf

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:38 PM »
You can always midi together two keyboards as long as they are midi equipped, whether they are arrangers or anything else. But it depends what you want to do, because I am not sure what you mean by 'pair up'
Mike

Offline bolepa

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 08:11:34 PM »
Hi there... Glad I found this topic on the forum. I was trying to find the answer using google and yahoo but ... with not success.
I have Tyros 4 and am planning to get a Roland Integra 7 sound module and some sort of midi controller keyboard (if she who has to be obeyed permit) to control that module.
Basically, I want a sound module as an additional device to have more interesting sounds while playing Tyros. Can you advice me how to interconnect both boards and what kind of setup/configuration has to be done?
Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:30:17 AM by bolepa »