PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-E Series

Yamaha KS-SW100 Subwoofer for EW PSR etc...

(1/1)

casiokid:
Anyone using the Yamaha KS-SW100 subwoofer with their EW/PSR arrangers ?

Simone1972:
Yes sir,
I hade a deal with the purchase of a new PSR S975.
it amazing how powerful and deep the sound is coming out of these gears together.
For a relatively low price I think it is a good value added.

I don't know what the result can be with other keyboards tho....

Regards

SeaGtGruff:
I think the main difference between using it with the PSR-EW models versus the other compatible models is probably the lack of Master Equalizer settings that can be adjusted by the user for custom setups. The PSR-EW models are limited to a handful of Master Equalizer presets.

overover:

--- Quote from: casiokid on November 08, 2018, 08:47:25 PM ---Anyone using the Yamaha KS-SW100 subwoofer with their EW/PSR arrangers ?

--- End quote ---

Hi casiokid,

the KS-SW100 subwoofer can be used with PSR-EW400/EW410 models but NOT with the corresponding PSR-E models (PSR-E453/E463)!

The reason for this is, that these PSR-E models have only a single jack (6,3 mm Stereo) for both Phones and Main Output. If a plug is connected to that jack, the internal speakers are automatically switched off, and only the external subwoofer would play!

The PSR-EW300, to my knowledge, also has NO separate Main Out jacks, and therefore it can NOT be used with the KS-SW100.

P.S.
As mentioned before, with the PSR-EW models no custom Master EQ settings are possible, BUT you can at least control the Volume of the subwoofer (directly on the KS-SW100).

Best regards,
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version