Author Topic: T4 Right1,2 and 3 voices could not play in same time  (Read 6404 times)

nicomedia

T4 Right1,2 and 3 voices could not play in same time
« on: November 05, 2018, 12:18:34 PM »
i have changed my T4   settings from utility section  and now Right1,2 and 3 voices could not play in same time. Right1 and 2 voices play together but right3 voice only plays when pressed only R3 button (if you press R1,2,3 together you could not hear R3 voice). Any idea about this problem? thank you in advance. Burak

Online overover

Re: T4 Right1,2 and 3 voices could not play in same time
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 12:55:14 PM »
Hi Burak,

probably only the Split Points are set "wrong".

Please press [Direct Access] - - - > [Sync Start] to bring up the Split Point setting display.

Then set both Style and Left Split Points to the SAME note (default value is F#2 for each).

Then set the Right3 Split Point ONE semitone HIGHER than the Left Split Point (by default to G2).

Press [Exit] button to save the settings to the System Setup.

Now you can play Right 1, 2 and 3 in all combinations.

To recall your Split Point settings later, you have to memorize it to a Registration. To get ALL Split Points stored in a Registration, the boxes Style and Voice must be checked.

To prevent Split Points from unexpected changes (by Registrations or MIDI files) you can use "Parameter Lock" function. Please refer T4 Reference Manual, section "Utility" for more information.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 01:17:15 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: RobertB

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 01:28:29 PM »
i have changed my T4   settings from utility section  and now Right1,2 and 3 voices could not play in same time. Right1 and 2 voices play together but right3 voice only plays when pressed only R3 button (if you press R1,2,3 together you could not hear R3 voice). Any idea about this problem? thank you in advance. Burak

You have an R3 split point set, which you don’t want. Simply remove it (ie, set it the same as R1+R2j.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: RobertB

nicomedia

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 02:56:57 PM »
Thank you Chris and Fred... İ have done it... i have arranged the split point... Greetings from Turkiye...