Author Topic: YEM 2.5.2- "Send to Instrument" not available?  (Read 8677 times)

logcoy

YEM 2.5.2- "Send to Instrument" not available?
« on: November 01, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
Hi there,

My mate told me that after updating YEM to 2.5.2 version he can't send his packs to Genos using "Send to Instrument" option. The only way to import packs to Genos is by using "Save as Pack Install File". He said that he haven't had this issue before, when he had YEM 2.5.1. To be honest with you I haven't noticed it before (I always save it to USB and then installing it directly from USB) so I've checked if I've got the same problem as he has and yes, I have exactly the same issue. I can not use "Send to Instrument" option. It is grey and I can not press it. There is message: "Unable to estabilish communication".

Could you check for me please if you can use "Send to Instrument" button or it is no more available?

Thanks,
Mike

Offline zionip

Re: YEM 2.5.2- "Send to Instrument" not available?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 12:16:26 AM »
I was able to send the Expansion update to the Instrument (Genos) directly with YEM 2.5.2 multiple times lately:

My experience is that when I had to install 1784 MB of expansion on Genos, it took much longer to do it through WiFi than installing the expansion using USB flash drive.

Thanks,
Paul
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:18:21 AM by zionip »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 01:16:25 AM »
I have no problem
   Have you checked your Wi Fi set up in case it has altered for some reason.

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 08:45:12 AM »
I seem to recall I found this difficulty many months ago, but it was overcome by clicking on the Genos Icon at top left. You may have to click on Search for instruments first, I cannot remember precisely.

John

logcoy

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 11:22:31 AM »
Hi,

Thank you everyone for your answers :) And big thank you for John ;) I have clicked on "Search Instruments" and it resolved my issue. Now I can see Wi-Fi icon next to the Genos sign and now "Send to Instrument" button is working :)

Thank you very much for your help :)

Best Regards,
Mike