Author Topic: sound interference  (Read 5680 times)

Carlos84

sound interference
« on: October 11, 2018, 11:21:31 AM »
i have the Genos 3 weeks ,but when i play for example VOICE ALPEN 1 EN 2  or some others , when i go from KEY to a other the song is become a false sound between one tone and the other ?
also sometimes the sound is gone of one speaker ,very strange?  but it not happened with all the styles

Re: sound interference
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 12:09:10 PM »
Hi Carlos84,

First, I think there is a slight language barrier here. We need to define your exact problem. Let me give it a try and perhaps you can add more information.

1) Are you saying that when you change Voices through Registrations, you get an odd sound for a split second?
2) If one speaker is shutting down, the first thing to suspect is the wiring. Are you using the Genos speakers or your own external speakers?

Let's start there and see what we can do to help.

- Lee
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline AlBags

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 01:03:20 PM »

I understand what you are saying, Carlos.
If you select the Emsembe sounds .. like Alpen2, some notes are missinmg or truncated. You can find this if you play an octave. Easy to find if you just select the Part2.
I think this is maybe a fault.
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 03:18:49 PM »
I got it now. Thanks AlBags :)
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Carlos84

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 10:35:52 PM »
do you have the same problems if you play the same ?
i  think its a mistake in the software ?

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 11:34:31 AM »
When playing Ensemble voices you have to use a different mode of playing the four instruments set up. Don't forget it also uses the left hand voice as part of this. If you use the Harmony for this you will hear how it should sound. If using effect pedals the harmony will be set to pedal two.

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 01:01:26 PM »
Also, there is a four note maximum polyphony on the Ensemble voices, except for when a harmony effect is applied, correct? I very seldom use them because of the required skill level.

If you try to add a fifth note, one of the previous four are cancelled?