Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Registration Bank and file midi. It is possible....

(1/3) > >>

Ullo:
Hello everyone. As you know I'm trying to learn how to use Genos but I've found that besides being a musician you have to be an electronic engineer! Anyway, I have a question about the Registration Bank. Is it possible to store a midi file in a Registration Bank in addition to the various parameters of the style, Multipad, OTS etc ....? :o

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Ullo on October 08, 2018, 01:45:45 PM ---Hello everyone. As you know I'm trying to learn how to use Genos but I've found that besides being a musician you have to be an electronic engineer! Anyway, I have a question about the Registration Bank. Is it possible to store a midi file in a Registration Bank in addition to the various parameters of the style, Multipad, OTS etc ....? :o

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Cheers,
Fred

Ullo:
Thanks Fred... I'll try to study....

Ullo:
Hi Fred ... I saw the videos and I really have to congratulate you, you're a myth! Can I ask you one last question please?
I prepared the Registration and I entered the midi. But how do I insert the syncro command? That is, how can I tell Genos to start midi and style at the same time? It's possible? Many thx in advance

Ullo:
Wow !! I discovered and learned one more thing! Use of the pedal !! Thank you! For the moment I solved!
Cheers! ;D ;D ;D :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version