The PSR Tutorial Forum (5 Boards) > Forum How To Focus

Baum Songbook+, step by step instalation

(1/2) > >>

LenW:
I had songbook+ work on a PSR 950,I now have a Tyros 5 76 keys, and cannot get it to work.I saved midi song files from PSR 950.

Al Ram:
Attached please find the Songbook+ user manual.   Please look at chapter 20 starting on page 34.

Also, on this site you can find a video from Fred explaining how to . . . .

Hope it helps.

thanks

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: LenW on October 04, 2018, 08:53:12 PM ---I had songbook+ work on a PSR 950,I now have a Tyros 5 76 keys, and cannot get it to work.I saved midi song files from PSR 950.

--- End quote ---

The more detail you give us, the easier it is to help. "cannot get it to work" doesn't give us much to go on.

Does your registration load the midi file?
If so, does Songbook receive the midi data?
Are you connecting through the right port (midi A vs midi B)?
Is your midi definition file the same as it was on the 950?

Fred

LenW:
Is it possible to use the manual "How to connect Yamaha Keyboards (Tyros, PSR) with Songbook+".These instructions uses the 'UD-WLO1" stick shipped with the Tyros5?
(See page 5 of these instructions).

Al Ram:
yes. it is possible to use the UD-WLO1" stick shipped with the Tyros5.  The detailed instructions are provided in the manual you referenced. 

However, i never did it this way because to me it was very convoluted.    For me the easiest way was either via a physical 'printer' cable connecting the keyboard on one end and the iPad on the other end (your need an apple camera adapter)  or the wireless method with Yamaha MD-BT01 or the Quicco m1 which i am currently using.

But yes, i believe you can also do it that way.

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version