PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-3000/1500 (SFF1)

GO FIGURE!

(1/3) > >>

ekurburski:
Went to save my second registration and instead wiped out the first one! Now need to start all over again!  Maybe after I screw it up enough times I'll learn how to do it correctly.

travlin-easy:
Earl, if I were not damned near dead, I would drive to Mountain Home and sit down with you and provide some first hand instructions. Maybe you should pay Don Mason a visit, who lives near Shreveport, LA, who is a true genius with the PSR operating system.

Gary :cool:

ekurburski:
hey Gary, that would be cheating.  Besides, I worked threw it and have saved the second registration.  I know its got to be frustrating to all of you old pros to have to deal with some of us stupid newbies (to the system) but I will work it out.  Newbie advice: go threw the lessons from beginning to end and don't try and skip around.   What you skipped over in a previous lesson will come back to bite you later on down the road.  Give me time and you will be recommending me to some newbie down the road.

aND btw i do hope to get down to Shreveport sometime in the not to distant future just to hear Don perform live.

Earl

andyg:
If you're saying you're having problems with saving registrations etc, may I direct you to the 'bullet proof' instructions available on the downloads page of my website. They make more sense than the owners manual! :D

DonM:
Love to see you!  Come on down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version