Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Play a music usb on my Tyros

(1/2) > >>

swinebc:
Play a music usb on my Tyros 4?? Sounds strange but I don't know how to do it. Could someone please explain.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: swinebc on September 23, 2018, 12:52:54 PM ---Play a music usb on my Tyros 4?? Sounds strange but I don't know how to do it. Could someone please explain.

--- End quote ---

What kind of "music"? WAV file? MP3 file? Midi file? Something else?

If it’s WAV or MP3, use the audio player. If it’s midi, use the song player. If it’s something else, you’re out of luck.

In either case, just navigate to the file on your usb stick.

Hope this helps,
Fred

swinebc:
Hi Fred.
Just mp3 songs. Its the physical "What buttons to press" to load and play this.

Normanfernandez:
Wav and MP3 player, you'll need to go to the USB option.

" USB Player"     and you can play it from there

If the MP3 Is poor quality.  320 KBPS ( Highest)
  128 KBPS Being the lowest Acceptable Quality.

Regards Norman!

tyrosaurus:
Hi swinebc,

With the USB stick connected to the keyboard, press the 'SELECT' button in the 'Audio Recorder/Player' control panel group enough times until the display shows 'AUDIO (SIMPLE)' at the top (usually twice the first time that you use it after booting up). If you 'miss' the correct screen, just keep pressing until it comes round again (each press scrolls through one of the three possible screens).

Now 'Tab' to the USB drive containing the audio files and find/select the correct folder.

Finally select the file that you want to play in the usual way.

The yellow LED on the 'PLAY/PAUSE' panel button will flash a few times as the file loads into the player, and you can then start playback by pressing the same button.

Note that you must leave the USB connected while the song is playing!

Regards

Ian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version