PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S970/S770/S670 (SFF2)

Complete GENOS Styles for PSR-S970

(1/7) > >>

PSR-USR-IND:
Hi Everyone,
I already converted the new and different GENOS Styles. Now I extended the Collection by converting the rest of the styles. Now I am working on PopRock styles. I re arranged the GENOS Styles as per TYROS and PSR categories.

mheuzeroth:
Dear Onacimus,
I appreciate your fine work. You are truly a master at converting the original yamaha styles,  but...
There are now so many conversions,  that i am almost confused which style to choose if there are 5 to 8 Styles with the same name,  but from a different keyboard.
As you know your styles the best I would love it if you could release a collection someday with your favorite version of each style,  so that there is only one specific style with each name. This collection should not differentiate between standard, special or special plus styles.
I know,  that i could make my individual version,  as i maybe would like some styles better over others,  but i dont know if there is a simple way like deleting the versions of one style but the last,  because it is from the latest keyboard.
I hope you understand what i would love to see one day.
Thank you for all your work.

PSR-USR-IND:
Now all PopRock Styles have been completed

PSR-USR-IND:
Now all Ballad Styles Completed

Ed B:
Thanks Onacimus
Regards
Ed B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page