Genos (12 Boards) > Genos and iPad & Songbook+

Cicada Page Flip and Songbook+ ?

(1/2) > >>

Bob88:
I have a Cicada Page Flip to turn pages in Songbook+.   I was able to pair it with my Tyros 5 but not my Genos. It is not recognized on the Genos.  The Genos does indicate  my MD-BT01 midi device but does not list the Cicada Page turner. Looking fa solution.  Thank you. Bob

Pino:
Hi Bob

If you save your song on 2 registrations then you don’t need any ‘page flip’ to turn pages.
Simply press Reg 2 to go to the second page and Reg 1 to go back to page 1.

Pino

Fred Smith:
I use Songbook to change the pages.

I have a NextPage and PrevPage midi file. At the point I need to turn the page, I switch to a new registration which has the appropriate midi file.

Fred

Bob88:
 Pino and Fred:  Thank you for your suggestions. Bob

Al Ram:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on August 15, 2018, 04:08:37 AM ---I use Songbook to change the pages.

I have a NextPage and PrevPage midi file. At the point I need to turn the page, I switch to a new registration which has the appropriate midi file.

Fred

--- End quote ---

Fred,
this is very interesting, because i am turning pages manually (with my finger on iPad).   thanks to your post, i just learned you can do that with registration using SongBook. 

can you please tell me what to put and where in the NextPage midifile.   I do not think i need the PrevPage.

thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version