Author Topic: Mixer Screen Shows No Volume In Registration  (Read 2323 times)

Reg

Mixer Screen Shows No Volume In Registration
« on: July 20, 2018, 02:37:57 AM »
   This is weird.  I was playing a registration on my Genos, everything working fine.  All of a sudden I had no volume whatsover. Every key I pressed was silent.  I opened the mixer screen and sure enough the volume had been changed to "0"
on every track.  I had to turn the Genos off  and then on to get back to the proper
volume settings.

I  cannot help saying that this is one of a number of mishaps with the Genos that are not all my doing.   I love the Genos and all its great features  but  too many times  there are interuptions  that hinder playing live.   Fortunately I have not played a gig yet.  Reg

Re: Mixer Screen Shows No Volume In Registration
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 12:24:21 PM »
Reg, was there a custom style used in the registration or a Genos original style?
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 01:36:00 PM »
It is always hard to tell when things have not happened to us. Did the main kbdvol volume slider get moved. This will cause you to lose volume on keyboard notes. If it happens again try moving this slider to see if it makes a difference. Check your registration to make sure this was not set to zero when saving.

Reg

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
 Thank you Lee and Eileen.  I was usinga Playlist registration.  Can't recall which one.    All of the sliders were in a forward position.  Now that I  have experienced this I will try to be more
observant to find more details if it happens again.  Thanks again. Reg