Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Recording & Song Player

export audio

(1/2) > >>

emmaco:
Hi,

When I want to export audio (.aud) from the Genos to USB key in wave format, the conversion is in real time...(10mn for a 10mn song). Is it normal ?
it's easier and faster to put the Genos in usb mode and recover the wave file directly on the computer in the song folder.

In the other hand, it would have been nice to have a direct recording function when you're in song mode in order to quickly record a wave file without going from one screen to another.

EileenL:
I don't think I have ever played a 10 minute song. I usually play a song twice through which is around 3 minutes and it takes less than a minute to copy to USB.

emmaco:
I wanted to know if it was normal for the conversion (.aud to wave) to be done in real time ?
Or maybe I missed something ?

I create my Song, and when it’s finished, I want to have and audio file of the Song.
I found nothing but using the audio recorder and playing the song, in fact like a tape recorder… and then the conversion . Aud to wave (export function).

But maybe there’s an easiest way to do it.

Toril S:
The song you record is automatically stored on your USB stick as a wav song.

emmaco:

--- Quote from: Toril S on July 05, 2018, 04:24:03 PM ---The song you record is automatically stored on your USB stick as a wav song.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot.
Didn’t know that. I didn’t see it in the user manual. Maybe my eyes ;D
Coming from the Motif, Genos is a new world for me.
But it’s an exciting world. I have never had so much fun playing a keyboard. Really amazing.
it's the perfect toy for composers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version