Author Topic: Organ Drawbars?  (Read 6424 times)

Reg

Organ Drawbars?
« on: July 03, 2018, 05:36:20 PM »
l I cannot get the  organ drawbars screen to come up when I want to assign it.  i read a number of posts but something seems missing.  i go to voice edit and cannot find the option for the  organ drawbar screen.  Thanks, Reg

Offline pjd

Re: Organ Drawbars?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
Hi Reg --

There are two kinds of organ voices: Regular organ voices that use sampling (like other regular voices) and "Organ Flutes" (drawbar) voices.

Please try this. Hit the "HOME" gateway button. Select "WhiterBars JS" in RIGHT1. Touch "Voice Edit." You should see the Voice Edit page which is shown for all regular voices. WhiterBars JS is a regular voice.

Hit the "HOME" button, again. Select "JazzStandard" in RIGHT1. Touch "Voice Edit." You should see the Voice Edit page which is shown for Organ Flutes voices, i.e., the page with virtual drawbars. JazzStandard is an Organ Flutes voice.

Hit the "HOME" button, again, and look at what is shown for RIGHT1. You'll see a little drawbars icon beneath the name "JazzStandard." Touch the icon and you should go directly to the Voice Edit page with virtual drawbars. This icon is shown for all Organ Flutes voices and is a shortcut to the drawbars page.

Hope this helps -- pj

Reg

Re: Organ Drawbars?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:51:03 PM »
   Thank you PJ.  I will have a look at your suggestions.  Reg