Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Recording & Song Player

How To Turn Off Midi and Audio Buttons?

(1/3) > >>

Reg:
 The midi and audio buttons  on the main screen are active on my Genos.  How do I turn them off?  Thank you. Reg

pjd:
Hi Reg --

If you're referring to the Home Shortcuts at the bottom of the home screen, then please check out Chapter 8 in the Genos Owner's Manual, "Customizing for Optimum Performance". The first section deals with "Customizing the Shortcuts on the Home Display", page 100.

You might also want to check out Chapter 11 in the Genos Reference Manual, "Assigning Specific Functions to the Pedals and Panel Buttons (Assignable)" for more ideas about customizing your workflow.

Hope this helps -- pj

Reg:
    I was referring to the midi and audio buttons on the left side of the Genos.  The buttons are both active(blue light).   How do I turn them off  so they are not lit?
                                                                                       Thanks, Reg

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Reg on June 30, 2018, 04:09:07 PM ---    I was referring to the midi and audio buttons on the left side of the Genos.  The buttons are both active(blue light).   How do I turn them off  so they are not lit?
                                                                                       Thanks, Reg

--- End quote ---

Which buttons? Play? Stop? A? B?

zionip:

--- Quote from: Reg on June 30, 2018, 04:09:07 PM ---    I was referring to the midi and audio buttons on the left side of the Genos.  The buttons are both active(blue light).   How do I turn them off  so they are not lit?
                                                                                       Thanks, Reg

--- End quote ---

Hi Reg,

I think I now know what you meant - you want the Play/Pause buttons of SONG A and SONG B not lit up as shown in the following photo (please note that the "Song A" and "Song B" portion of my Genos home screen are both empty):

Your Play/Pause buttons of SONG A and SONG B are lit up because you currently loaded up a registration which calls up 2 songs.  When you restart your Genos, the last loaded registration gets loaded up as well, which calls up the 2 songs and gets your Song Play/Pause buttons lit up as well.  To turn off the Song Play/Pause buttons, you have to load a registration that does not call up any MIDI or audio songs, then restart your Genos.  Then your Song Play/Pause buttons will not be active/lit up.  I created a Voice_Combo registration that sets up some useful voices with no MIDI or Audio songs for startup purpose.

Thanks,
Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version