Genos (12 Boards) > Genos and iPad & Songbook+

Songbook+ and MD-BT01 ?

(1/3) > >>

Bob88:
  Bluetooth is enabled now. MD-Bt01 is showing "connected and Midi A in and out verified.
  I  clicked  on the 3 dots(...),selected Bluetooth Le midi then selected devices and MD-BT01  was recognized as connected.  Still unable to complete the link of Registration-PDF
in Songbook+ . Somewhere in a previous post there was mention of changing the "Host"
number.  Not sure if that is necessary.   I followed Al's instructions and it appeared everything was in place.  Bob

Al Ram:
You still need to go to SongBook+ and LINK each PDF to the corresponding keyboard registration.   There is a menu for that in SongBook.

I am at work right now and cannot look it up but if you follow the instructions in the manual that i sent you you will find how to do it.

I will try to check it later tonight when at home.

thanks

Bob88:
  AL:    The reason I did not have success when I followed your instructions is:  the page you described that mentioned the link ,is NOT on my Songbook+.  There is No "Yamaha Link to Keyboard" on the list.  I did read the manual and discovered my Songbook+ is different.
The blue line titles on the page  are:  Record, Zoom and Other.   No options for a link.  I am using version
3.2.1 of Songbook+.  I am assuming it is the latest version.  No indication of an update.
Hopefully someone from Songbook software reads this forum.  Bob

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Bob88 on June 27, 2018, 08:14:09 PM ---  AL:    The reason I did not have success when I followed your instructions is:  the page you described that mentioned the link ,is NOT on my Songbook+.  There is No "Yamaha Link to Keyboard" on the list.  I did read the manual and discovered my Songbook+ is different.
The blue line titles on the page  are:  Record, Zoom and Other.   No options for a link.  I am using version
3.2.1 of Songbook+.  I am assuming it is the latest version.  No indication of an update.
Hopefully someone from Songbook software reads this forum.  Bob

--- End quote ---

3.2.1 is the latest version of Songbook+

But I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "blue line titles on the page are: Record, Zoom and Other" I don't see that anywhere in my app.

Fred

Fred Smith:
On a Genos, you do the following to link Songbook Pdfs to a registration.

1. Ensure your midi connection is on (ellipses>Bluetooth LE midi>Bluetooth LE MIDI devices>MD-BT01 displays "Connected").
2. Load your registration
3. Load your sheet music
4. Tap the top of the screen to get the menu, press the ellipsis, tap Now link the song.

Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each registration you have.

Fred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version