Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Tyros 4 Samples import

(1/2) > >>

rodrigo.b:
Please help me,  I have two questions.

1.The Tyros 4 can import soundfonts like the PSR S keyboards?
2. How I can share a sound that I create on Yem to Tyros4 users?

EileenL:
You will need to export the voice as a PPF file to share it.

Monang:
Thanks Eillen....
Can you give me tutorial create New drum or New voice on Tyros 4?

overover:

--- Quote from: rodrigo.b on June 27, 2018, 06:35:13 PM ---Please help me,  I have two questions.

1.The Tyros 4 can import soundfonts like the PSR S keyboards?
2. How I can share a sound that I create on Yem to Tyros4 users?

--- End quote ---

Hi rodrigo.b,

1. Tyros4 can NOT import soundfonts (.sf2) (but only T3/T4 Custom Voices in .uvn/.uvd format).

2. Packs / Voices created in YEM can only be exported in .ppf format (or in encrypted / copy protected .cpf format).

To my knowledge, it is NOT possible to convert Voices from .ppf format to .uvn format, unfortunately.

But you can convert .sf2 to .uvn in "Awave Studio". This is also possible with the DEMO version of that PC program, but you have to restart the program after each single conversion.

http://www.fmjsoft.com/awavestudio.html#main

You could try to import a .ppf file (created in YEM) to an Audio Editor (e. g. "Audacity") as a "RAW" data. Then you will have all Wave data of the included Voice(s) as one Wave file. These Wave data can edited again and used to create a Custom Voice on the T4. To do this, each single Wave file must be imported directly to the T4. Then the Waves must be mapped to the desired keys to make a Custom Voice in .uvn format. This Custom Voice can also be edited on T4 PC Voice Editor.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

Monang:
Hi overover!! Thank you for reply,..  :)
I using yamaha keyboard Tyros 4
I'm not understand, how use sampling New drums and Voice on tyros 4, if Tyros 5 can do it with YEM very simple,  how with myTyros 4?, can do it on YEM?
I say very thank you for help me,  with Video tutorial.
Thank you very much..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version