Author Topic: REGISTERING VOICE TO A MIDI FILES  (Read 2352 times)

Osvaldo De Souza

REGISTERING VOICE TO A MIDI FILES
« on: June 18, 2018, 05:30:50 AM »
17th June 2018

Is there a way to registered a voice to a particular Midi File and Mute Channel 4 and store in a registration.

I have created folders of Midis corresponding to Genre i.e. CONTEMPORARY, JAZZ, WALTZED, TANGOS.

Under each category I want to store voice for each Midi File so all the Midi Files will have assigned voices for each of the above categories.

Any suggestions on what is the best way to do (instead of loading Midi File and then selecting the Rt1 Voice which is time consuming).

Thanks for your assistance and suggestions.

Regards
Oz

Offline Oymmot

Re: REGISTERING VOICE TO A MIDI FILES
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 01:57:53 PM »

Hi.
If I've interpreted you right, it's the way you want it.
You start a midifile and it will then turn down the sound on channel 4, as well as automatically load audio for your own playing on the keyboard.
This is fully possible to do in all PSRs, Tyros and even in Yamaha Genos.
You then have to enter some parameters in the keyboard and change some.
You can either delete all information on track 4 or just turn down the volume so that this track is not heard.
To get the keyboard to self-record sound for your own accordion on the keyboard, you can enter how many instrument shifts you want during the midfile time for your own game.
Then the midifile will automatically switch audio whenever you want.
I have included in my midifiles chord display, notepad and text, plus the midifiles automatically load microphone settings, start and stop of carts, etc.
Translated by Google so errors can occur!
Tommy  :)
Tommy Ölin
E-post: tommy.sune.olin@gmail.com