Genos (12 Boards) > Genos and iPad & Songbook+

Songbook+ and Ipad Pro ?

(1/3) > >>

Bob88:
  I just purchased an Ipad  Pro and copied 1400 pdf(song) files from my Ipad 4 without any difficulty .  When I go into settings on the Ipad where the software programs I have  are listed, Songbook+ is not there and subsquently I do not have the option for checking for updates.   Using Songbook+  I cannot find an option there
to install updates.  Hope this makes some sense.  Looking  for some suggestions. Thanks,  Bob

Al Ram:
Not sure to understand. 

Did you purchase and downloaded SongBook + to the iPad . . . ?

thanks

Fred Smith:
I’m with Al. I don’t understand.

Let’s start at the beginning. Is the app on your iPad? If not, go to the App Store, and download it.

If it is on your iPad, there shouldn’t be any "updates" you need to install. What is it you’re trying to do.

And finally, how did you copy your 1400 PDFs? Using iTunes?

Fred

Bob88:
   I just typed a lengthy reply and was about to send it and it disappeared.  Here goes again.  I purchased Songbook+  some time ago for my Ipad 4.  I just bought a new Ipad Pro 12.9 inch.    The seller(dealer) actually transferred
the pdf (song) files from the Ipad 4 to the Ipad Pro.  Songbook + is up to date.  My question referred to the main page of the Ipad Pro where a Settings icon is located.
Clicking on that icon reveals programs that are installed and there is an option to see if updates are there for listed programs if they become available.  Because Songbook+ is not on that list for whatever reason, how do I receive future updates? I could not find that option within the Songbook+ program.   Sorry,I cannot explain it any better.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Bob88 on June 16, 2018, 10:48:16 AM ---   I just typed a lengthy reply and was about to send it and it disappeared.  Here goes again.  I purchased Songbook+  some time ago for my Ipad 4.  I just bought a new Ipad Pro 12.9 inch.    The seller(dealer) actually transferred
the pdf (song) files from the Ipad 4 to the Ipad Pro.  Songbook + is up to date.  My question referred to the main page of the Ipad Pro where a Settings icon is located.
Clicking on that icon reveals programs that are installed and there is an option to see if updates are there for listed programs if they become available.  Because Songbook+ is not on that list for whatever reason, how do I receive future updates? I could not find that option within the Songbook+ program.   Sorry,I cannot explain it any better.

--- End quote ---

The setting you are referring to will automatically install updates when they are available. So turn it on.

The program listing has nothing to do with updates. It allows you to specify other settings for the programs listed. SongBook is not there because all settings are set within the program.

Fred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version