Author Topic: Carry Bag For Genos Subwoofer ?  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Bob88

Carry Bag For Genos Subwoofer ?
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:23:18 PM »
  Just wondering if someone  might recommend some kind of carry bag for the Genos Sub.
 I am not looking for a case due to weight but something light with a hand grip.  Bob

Re: Carry Bag For Genos Subwoofer ?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 05:45:57 AM »
Hi Bob,

I don't own the Genos speakers, but you can look at the outer dimensions of the sub and do a search on the various bag manufacturer sites and see if there's anything close. I know Gator has a text box where you can enter in dimensions. Gator makes great bags - although they really suck at getting back to you from their so-called "Contact us" button. It doesn't work and needs to be removed >:(.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 05:55:45 AM »
Bob, where are you? United States? That's the one down side of this site. It would be nice to know where members are located. Often, a product you want is not available in your country, but how do we know that when we don't even know where the heck you live???

Gator has some carry cases but there would be extra room. Perhaps you could add some regular foam. Otherwise, you're into a custom built case, which is likely big bucks.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Bob88

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 08:20:57 AM »
   Thanks for replying Lee.    I will follow up on your suggestions..   I am in Canada 70 miles north of the U.S. border.  Bob

Offline MarkF_48

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 08:53:27 AM »
The size and weight of the sub I found on Frank's site........ http://audioworksct.com/yamaha-gns-ms01-genos-2-1-speaker-system/

My wife has a luggage bag with a carrying handle and wheels and I'm pretty sure would be able to fit that sub. Didn't cost a lot either. Probably have some extra room for some cables and a mic as well.

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 10:15:22 AM »
Good stuff, Bob. I'm just east of Toronto by 75 miles. North of the U.S. border by 32 miles (Lake Ontario). Of course, you would never know that based on this forum's architecture. Still, it's one of the best forum software packages out there. I also belong to a Honda Odyssey forum, and the software for it is pathetic!!!!

Offline Bob88

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 02:05:34 AM »
 Mark:    Thank you for your input.  I probably have something stached away that would  that would  serve as a carry bag.

Lee:   I'm located in New Brunswick.    I have ordered from the U.S. numerous times and picked up the items from Maine.   Usually free  shipping to that point  but the exchange on the dollar is a killer.  Bob