Author Topic: Rhy1, RHY2 reverb  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Keyboardister

Rhy1, RHY2 reverb
« on: May 25, 2018, 05:43:33 PM »
I use the knobs for style reverb but is it possible to change the reverb just for rhy1 or rhy2 like I used to on the Tyros5?
(On the T5 there was a screen showing all parts of the style and I could assign effects)

thx
Genos

keynote

Re: Rhy1, RHY2 reverb
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 08:09:17 AM »
I use the knobs for style reverb but is it possible to change the reverb just for rhy1 or rhy2 like I used to on the Tyros5?
(On the T5 there was a screen showing all parts of the style and I could assign effects)

thx

Hi Keyboardister. Yes you can change the reverb just for rhy1 or rhy2 if you want. Press "A" from the Assignable options which is default for the Mixer Menu. On the LCD screen press Style1 or Style2 at the top of the screen. The Default is Pan/Volume. Change to Chorus/Reverb. There you can highlight Reverb for Rhythm1 and Rhythm2 and change the reverb settings accordingly. You can also change various settings for the other style parts i.e. Bass, Chord1/2, Pad, Phrase 1/2 on the Style1 page. Also the page you are currently on will pop up again after you exit from the Mixer screen and then reenter the Mixer Menu again if necessary. Hope this helps.

Mike

Offline Keyboardister

Re: Rhy1, RHY2 reverb
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
Thank you so much!
Genos