Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > Yamaha Keyboards - General

PSR s975 - Connect to Laptop

(1/1)

jamaal:
Hello everyone:) I am a new member. I just got me the new psr s975 and i need some help please...im trying to connect it to the laptop so i can access my piano lessons. (I've only just started learning how to play) . I'm not getting the keyboard sound to come through the headphones. when I play the piano lessons on the laptop, i can hear it all on headphones but as i start playing them on the keyboard, the sound still come through the built in speakers and not through headphones as i would have liked. I am using the usb to host cable, also tried using the usb midi cable. i've also downloaded the yamaha midi drivers.. Still no luck.

panos:
Hi jamaal  and welcome to the forum,
is this your problem?
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,44295.msg349041.html#msg349041

jamaal:
Hi panos, thank you for your reply. i checked out the link, followed them but still nothing changed. Then i went back to youtube and did more searches, finally found one particular video that fixed it :) :) It was something to do with the Function buttton, then Midi. I must have pushed something there when i was trying to familiarize myself with the keyboard. It's all sorted out now, thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version