PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-E Series

Finally decided for a PSR E433 (again)

(1/5) > >>

vbdx66:
Hello everyone,

As some of you know, I have been hesitating for quite a long time before buying a portable keyboard to complement my DGX 650 digital piano.

After having contemplated the PSR E453, the PSR EW400, the PSR S 670 and the Korg PA300 I finally decided for the PSR E433 (again).

The touch feel of the E453 didn’t let my expectations, I decided I didn’t need the 76 keys of the EW400 since I already have the 88 keys of the DGX, I missed the opportunity to buy a PSR S670 and a Korg PA300 at a bargain price and decided that it was time to move on.

I chanced to find a second-hand PSR E433 whose previous owner was a little girl who rapidly moved on a Korg digital piano, then lastly a Clavinova, so the PSR E433 has remained fairly unused.

And since I got it for a very fair price, I can still buy a more recent keyboard but know I can take my time to decide which one since I’ll have the PSR E433 as a backup portable keyboard in the meantime.

The keyboard will be shipped tomorrow morning (Saturday) and will probably arrive here on Wednesday or Thursday (Monday being a holiday here in France).

I am so happy to be back again on the PSR E board which has been very creative and inventive since it was added to the PSR Tutorial Forum.  8)

Best Regards to all and thanks the forum members who have given their advice to me for the buy of my new keyboard,

Vinciane.

SeaGtGruff:
Congratulations on your "new" keyboard, Vinciane! One good thing about going with the PSR-E433 is that you're already familiar with all of its features. I hope the keybed and key action on this used one conforms to your memory of how your old one felt. :)

AnupamEnosh:
Congrats for your new purchase

pquenin:
Congratulations, finally you made it...

vbdx66:
Hi guys and thanks for your support  8)

As soon as the keyboard has arrived I'll tell you how I feel about it and if it is up to my expectations and my memories.

@pequenin: how are you feeling about the PSR S670 after having played it for a few weeks?

Regards,

Vinciane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version