Author Topic: Genos delivery time  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Depo1964

Genos delivery time
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:07:33 AM »
Anyone in the States have a Genos on order?
Did you get an ETA on it?

Offline franksboard

Re: Genos delivery time
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:42:09 AM »
 my dealer says possibly early june first or second week
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:10:46 AM by franksboard »

Offline Depo1964

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 02:32:48 AM »
Thanks for the reply Frank....
My dealer says they will be available (meaning mine) the first two weeks of June as well.
Hope that's 100% true.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:33:53 AM by Depo1964 »

Offline robs68

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 03:37:41 AM »
 Keyboard America - Mike Mixon ... I got my Tyros 5 from him.  He did have Genos in stock.  Check his site..

Offline franksboard

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 03:52:10 AM »
my dealer now says instead of early june ,it may be july or august as yamaha is very back logged

Offline markstyles

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 04:16:12 AM »
Not to bum anyone out..  I bought my Genos from Frank at Audioworks.. I paid in advance in July, got a $200 discount, on top of his low price, and received one of the first 20 units sent to east coast, last September. It took a little getting used to, but I'm very satisfied with it. 

Since Tyros 3, I've bought one of very first of each succeeding model.. Did over Internet, never visited store..  Frank gives great prices, is very very dedicated to giving great service.. 

If you love Yamaha and are dedicated to it, keep in mind when Genos 2 comes out (when-ever)..  I've found buying from him, and then selling my unit shortly before next model comes out, I can keep up with the latest technology for about $800 a year.  I price my old unit to sell, I just sold my Tyros 5 today, one day after posting ad in Craigslist. I had considered holding on to it, but lack of space and money won out. Since it's already been quite a few months, it took me a bit of time to remember how to access menus..  I kept tapping on T5 face  plate.. (muscle memory)..

Offline pjd

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 04:47:12 AM »
Not to bum anyone out..  I bought my Genos from Frank at Audioworks.
Frank gives great prices, is very very dedicated to giving great service.

+1 Frank sells Yamaha synths, too. I'll be calling him when I upgrade the MOX.

-- pj