Author Topic: Tyros 4 User Styles & Registrations TO PSR 970  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Key 1

Tyros 4 User Styles & Registrations TO PSR 970
« on: April 22, 2018, 03:43:24 PM »
Hi all,

I need to be able to load all of my T4 user styles & registrations (on USB stick)  into my PSR970.   This is my back - up plan for when  my T4 plays up.
I've played around trying to do this, but haven't come up with an answer as yet.

As a further explanation to what I'm trying to achieve, I need to have all of the information saved to a USB stick & when needed,  just be able to insert the USB stick into the 970 & keep playing.

I realise that the 970 only has 2 right sounds,  no hard drive  & that I probably will need to do a lot of adjusting for it to sound ok.

I would appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions.

Regards

Alan

Offline Denn

Re: Tyros 4 User Styles & Registrations TO PSR 970
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 11:05:54 PM »
Hello, I have a T4 and the S770. In my S770 I have a 32Gb plug and stay usb, tiny little thing. It stays there all the time. I put it into my T4, copied ALL my T4 regs to it, plugged it  into the back of my S770 and all works except the custom voices. Made a custom pack for those and all is well. Any user styles or user voices have to be copied to the user section and re-linked. Regards, Den.
Love knitting dolls

Offline Key 1

Re: Tyros 4 User Styles & Registrations TO PSR 970
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 01:49:24 PM »
Hi Denn,

Thanks for the reply.   I had a suspicion that this would be the process that I needed to do. 
My user styles were my main area of concern,  but doing what you said it should be fine.

I will now proceed to do as you have suggested & look forward to having a back-up.

Regards

Alan