Author Topic: Unexpected error  (Read 17722 times)

marek

Unexpected error
« on: April 19, 2018, 05:20:15 AM »

Hey.
I bought Tyros 1 recently, but I'm not happy anymore. There was a message: "Unexpected error! Turn the power off and on again. Ven_xpcnv.c / 1060". I can not do anything with him.
I've heard about test procedures, but I do not know the details and I do not know if they will help me.
Do you have any ideas, advice?

Offline EileenL

Re: Unexpected error
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 08:40:40 PM »
Were you loading something into keyboard like Style or Song when you got this message. Try a factory reset.

marek

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:37:16 AM »

No, I did not load anything. Just after switching on, this cool message is displayed.

I tried to restore the factory settings. I turned off the keyboard, held down the highest "C" I turned on again. And nothing has changed.

Offline Arnak

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »
Hi,

I would give Yamaha support a call as they should be able to help with that error message.

Martin

marek

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 09:41:28 PM »

I will try to run diagnostics, and if it does not work, I will sell it as damaged and buy something else. Yamaha, of course ... :)

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 01:11:27 PM »
You likely a corrupt file, which will require a full, factory reset to solve the problem.

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Dick Rector

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 01:24:46 PM »
You did not do a factory reset with pressing the highest C and power on. I always call it a mild reset for when the keyboard reacts a bit strange. Do a FULL factory reset. That will bring the keyboard back as it came out of the box unless something is broken of course.
PSR-2000 and PSR-S950