Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Audio Styles usable for PSR-S970

(1/6) > >>

voodoo:
With the new YAP Yamaha Audio Phrazer we can create own audio styles. They are in Format style.aus. But how to use them?

* Genos can read Audio styles directly from USB stick.
* But what about PSR S970? It has 128 MB Wave mem for audio styles. But how to use it?

I am not shure if PSR S970 can read audio styles from USB stick. I think Firmware 1.06 from 2016 does not support this.

But we can create a install pack with YEM, import an audio style, and then create a PPI file for PSR S970.

--> self created audio styles can be used on S970.

Uli

[attachment deleted by admin]

jexino:
Rename the extension "*.aus" to "*.sty" and you can use it on S970 directly at usb  ;)
It takes a little time to load the audio style, but once it loaded in intern memory it's going well.

voodoo:

--- Quote from: jexino on April 12, 2018, 08:43:48 PM ---Rename the extension "*.aus" to "*.sty" and you can use it on S970 directly at usb  ;)
It takes a little time to load the audio style, but once it loaded in intern memory it's going well.

--- End quote ---

Wow, this is a very interesting information. Thanks for this.

So you can load the Genos bonus audio styles from Tyros 5 on S970/S975?

ULi

EileenL:
They are not really bonus styles they are from Tyros 5 keyboard.

jexino:

--- Quote from: voodoo on April 12, 2018, 09:47:03 PM ---Wow, this is a very interesting information. Thanks for this.

So you can load the Genos bonus audio styles from Tyros 5 on S970/S975?

--- End quote ---

Yes, attached find you my StyleExtractor that i wrote last year ;-)
This is a .Net program for extracting styles (inc. Audio Styles) from ppi / ppf packs.

There are 28 audio styles that are not in S970  8)

>>> Download StyleExtrator V1.0.0.5

Edit by overover: Added new download link for StyleExtractor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version