Author Topic: PSR Tutorial Christmas Collection  (Read 8712 times)

Offline Joe W

PSR Tutorial Christmas Collection
« on: November 16, 2018, 08:19:29 PM »
I have pulled together a collection of resources for the Christmas season.  Drawn from the many collections we have provided over the years, this Christmas Collection puts all of the Christmas styles and songs in one place.  Hundreds of Christmas song-styles as well as the traditional Yamaha Christmas styles from most of the Yamaha arranger keyboards over the past decade.  In addition to the styles, you get hundreds of Christmas midi files performed by PSR Performers and others.  There are also Christmas registrations, text files, and even sheet music.  All of this in one convenient zip file that you can download.

For those who want all of this on a USB drive, that is available as well and as a bonus, if you order the USB version I am including nearly 900 Christmas MP3s from the may Christmas Jukeboxes that have been part of the PSR Tutorial holiday season.

If you are a long-time supporter with many of our collections, you could undoubtedly pull all of this together with what you already have.  For newer members, however, this is a quick and easy way to help you set up for upcoming Christmas gigs.
-- Joe Waters
PSR-SX900
PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline Paul B

Re: PSR Tutorial Christmas Collection
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 01:04:35 PM »
Thanks Joe,
I just placed my order.
Thank you for all you do for the Forum! Have a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Holiday Season!

Paul B
Paul B
Kenosha, WI

PSR-SX900, Bose S1 Pro(2)