Author Topic: Yamaha Silver Promotion  (Read 2813 times)

Jamist

Yamaha Silver Promotion
« on: April 06, 2018, 11:27:04 AM »
Hi folks,

I just saw this pop up on another site.  Caught my eye cause I just got my s970 a couple of weeks ago.

It seems pretty straightforward.  Fill in the info, send a copy of the invoice, and you get (eventually) a promo code for any two voice and style packs.  You have to purchase an s770 or an s970 between mid-January and mid-April.  So I think you can still buy one now and take advantage of the promotion.  With s970 prices dropping like stones, this makes even more attractive to jump on an s970, if you’re lookin’.

[size=78%]https://usa.yamaha.com/promotions/psrs_silver_promo/index.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudbr9Iuk2gIVjoBpCh1gXwppEAEYASAAEgK5ZPD_BwE[/size][/font][/font][/size]

Jamist

Re: Yamaha Silver Promotion
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 04:43:10 AM »
Just thought I'd bump this up, and confirm that I did receive my promotional code, and was able to select two expansion packs.  So, $200 I didn't have to spend.

Anyway, if you bought an S970 this year, take a look at the link in my earlier post.

Take care,

DonM

Re: Yamaha Silver Promotion
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 06:02:07 AM »
I did it and it was approved, but the link they sent me doesn't work.  Emailed them but haven't heard back yet.