Author Topic: Organ sliders  (Read 3239 times)

Organ sliders
« on: March 20, 2018, 04:47:41 AM »
Hi all,

I want to use the organ sliders to control the organ sounds. It seems the Live Control sliders only work on organ flute voices, which is normal, but only when you enter Voice Edit mode? Is there a way to select one of the organ flutes and automatically have the sliders active? Seems stupid to have to enter Voice Edit mode all the time.

Also, is there any control over the ramp up speed for the Leslie? Please tell me I didn't spend $6,000 on a keyboard so I could go and buy an external Leslie controller made by engineers who know how to do this! Thanks.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline soryt

Re: Organ sliders
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:56:05 AM »

Also, is there any control over the ramp up speed for the Leslie? Please tell me I didn't spend $6,000 on a keyboard so I could go and buy an external Leslie controller made by engineers who know how to do this! Thanks.

When you connect a footswitch and press Direct acces and operate the footswitch you can program the switch to leslie fast and slow ( just like the Tyros).
dont forget to save youre personal settings .

Soryt
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

The following users thanked this post: Lee Batchelor

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 05:02:02 AM »
I knew that, thanks Soryt. I wanted to know if there was a way to slow down the rate at which the rotary speaker reaches full speed. A real Leslie doesn't just turn on and off. It takes a few seconds to reach full speed. My T4 had a preset that ramped up the speed very realistically. I can't believe they would leave that out on a flagship arranger!
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline pjd

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 06:11:33 AM »
Hi Lee --

We've discussed rotary speaker and other organ-related tweaks in the "Genos Voices & Revo Drums" section of the Forum.

The short answer is that one needs to edit the DSP parameters for the rotary speaker DSP effect (whichever particular effect is in use.) There are parameters for changing the acceleration (ramp up/down) times as well as changing the rotation speed of the horn and woofer. Edits are made by drilling down into the DSP effect "details."

Hope this helps to get you started -- pj

The following users thanked this post: Lee Batchelor, ChrisC

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 06:15:55 AM »
Thanks PJD! I'll check those out.