The PSR Tutorial Forum (5 Boards) > Forum How To Focus

Tyros 2 help restore my Keyboard

(1/1)

caryb:
I Love the Tyros 2. I tried to Add MORE than what is/was there and LOST some of the Features that made it SO FUN TO PLAY. I have a HDD and a usb Stick with many Songs on it and the Music Finder has Strange Names of styles Or Songs?? HOPEFULLY Someone can Walk me through and help SET The Proper Settings to play Like It Used to When I first Got it... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE -Cary/ Caryb / cary b 1999@gmail,com

Toril S:
Hi. If tou want it to play  like it used to when you got it, hold down the last key at the right iside of your keyboard while powering it up. Beware!! You will lose all data in the keyboard. Be sure to save all your data before you do this!!! Good luck😀

LesJ:

--- Quote from: caryb on March 18, 2018, 12:27:04 AM ---I Love the Tyros 2. I tried to Add MORE than what is/was there and LOST some of the Features that made it SO FUN TO PLAY. I have a HDD and a usb Stick with many Songs on it and the Music Finder has Strange Names of styles Or Songs?? HOPEFULLY Someone can Walk me through and help SET The Proper Settings to play Like It Used to When I first Got it... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE -Cary/ Caryb / cary b 1999@gmail,com

--- End quote ---
try Tyrostipsters on you tube they are very good

Toril S:
Yes, they are!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version