Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

I had the pleasure to meet Gloria.....

(1/7) > >>

manuel:
Hello Friends

A few days I got the request from one of the Guitar Centers in Scottsdale Arizona to see if I could do a Genos demo, and of course, I agreed.
Today was the day, at Guitar Center in Scottsdale, I arrived to the store before she did to setup my Genos, and just minutes she arrived,
I realized that was Gloria from this Forum, that is an amazing experience, meet face to face another forum member.

After a very nice time and exploring the different areas of the Genos, I am under the impression that she really, really, really like it....!!!!
I am posting couple pictures from that meeting.

Manuel

[attachment deleted by admin]

stephenm52:
Good stuff Manuel and Gloria. 8)

It's always a pleasure to meet members of the forum.

DonM:
Two of my good friends getting together!!  Love it!

Gloria:
This was a very exciting day for me - getting to meet Manuel from this forum & also the Manuel I've heard  entertaining in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Az. areas for several yrs!  His demonstration of the Genos was excellent  :) & I am definitely looking forward to getting my own Genos!  Manuel is a terrific musician & also an excellent representative for the Yamaha Corp!  The Genos is truly a breakthrough in sound, styles, voices & electronic technology!

Gloria:
Stephenm52 & DonM- I appreciate it your comments - - it was an exciting & inspiring experience!   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version