Author Topic: TSV file  (Read 4026 times)

Tankdave

TSV file
« on: March 10, 2018, 10:00:45 PM »
I have a Playlist that has about 1800 songs in it and I beleive its an Ex.Tyros list or whatever it is called.

Don't get me wrong, it works and the songs from the list "load" ok, but in my quest to stop Registrations changing Pedals, Buttons and Split points, I have noticed these do change my chosen splits.

I have noticed that each song loads a registration when selected in the Playlist area, but I cannot find or see the actual registration.  Can I assume they are embedded in the ".tsv" file and therefore I will not be able to modify them with Murrays YRM?

PS. I did not have a Tryos, Thanks

Offline Fred Smith

Re: TSV file
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 10:44:13 PM »
I have a Playlist that has about 1800 songs in it and I beleive its an Ex.Tyros list or whatever it is called.

Don't get me wrong, it works and the songs from the list "load" ok, but in my quest to stop Registrations changing Pedals, Buttons and Split points, I have noticed these do change my chosen splits.

I have noticed that each song loads a registration when selected in the Playlist area, but I cannot find or see the actual registration.  Can I assume they are embedded in the ".tsv" file and therefore I will not be able to modify them with Murrays YRM?

Tankdave,

Certainly the registrations are there. All you have to do is press the registration box (at the top of the screen on the main menu). Even before you press it, the box tells you the name of the registration.

So, yes, you can modify the registrations with Murray's programs.

However, there's a much easier way to stop registrations from changing your split point: Just set it in Parameter Lock (Menu>Menu>Utility>Parameter Lock). Anything you check here can be can't be changed by a registration; they can only be changed manually.

Fred

Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Tankdave

Re: TSV file
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
Thanks, I did find them using your suggestion