Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Touch Screen & Live Controls

Genos Fade out function - gone ?

(1/5) > >>

Al Ram:
Genos came with the fade-out function assigned from factory to Assignable button D.

After i upgraded to the latest firmware, this button D is now assigned to 'Score' . . .

Page 65 of the Genos user manual V1.20 indicates that function Fade-in and Fade-out can be assigned to assignable buttons A to F.

I looked everywhere in the Genos menu and could not find the Fade-out function in order to assign to button D again.

Is the fade-out function gone . . .  ? 

can it be re-assigned to a button . . .  ?

how do you do fade-out now on Genos ?

any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Tyros5Mad:
On My Genos with firmware 1.20, fade is assigned by default to Button F.

zionip:
Hi Al,

Menu - Menu1 - Assignable, touch the button you want "Fade In / Fade Out" to assign to, go to pop-up page 10/13, and the option "Fade In/Out" is there as shown by following screen capture:

I had the "Rotary SP/Assignable" button assigned the "Fade In/Out" function on firmware 1.10.  After Genos 1.20 firmware update, the "Rotary SP/Assignable" remains "Fade In/Out", not affected by firmware update.

Thanks,
Paul

Fred Smith:
I assign it to the Rotary Sp button (via Menu>Assignable>Rotary Sp) because that puts it in a similar position as on the Tyros.

Fred

Al Ram:
RichardL   
thanks.   After firmware upgrade to 1.20 no button was assigned to fade function.

Paul,
thanks so much for the pictures, that was extremely helpful.  I assigned to button D.

Fred,
thanks a lot, i also assigned it to rotary button.   

So now i have it in two places, left and right.

thanks a lot.   Your help is greatly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version