Author Topic: STYLE Earth Wind and Fire September,need, anyone?  (Read 6819 times)

Online rcca

STYLE Earth Wind and Fire September,need, anyone?
« on: March 01, 2018, 06:47:01 AM »
Anyone has or can share Style September, Style, by Earth Wind and Fire for my Tyros4, format SFF2
The site I always use in Europe, www.d-o-o.de is working maybe for anyone else, but not me, I came up with the style at that website, but when I click on buy, their system goes stupid paying for it, they said they  are having no problems, My Master card company told me they see the charges, 2 charges, then 2 credits. No phone # to call them, clicked on their email will not come up on my W10 desktop, but it did on my old Tablet, have not heard from them yet, a day ago. A few days latter, still same problems after I tried a few times, same problems as before?
My card company and I tried diff. ways, a no go, faild again. Problem maybe the communication between their bank and mine, was ok years ago, until my bank made changes 3-4 years ago.
I searched for other sites for the styles, a few of them, no luck. I came up with Yamaha music Soft.com no style for September, how ever ended up buying a few styles there, Drawbar Swing, love it!
So if anyone has something close to it or another website may have it, I would appreciate a whole bunch. Thank You.

New update as of 3-6 -18
I used my Citibank card, for September Style, SUCCESSFULY! don't know why 2 Master Cards would fail on this site, called Citibank just like with Capital One of how much $$$ was going to be, and they Okayed ahead approval, same as MC, Strange!

Found out of the sheet music sounds better in the key -2 E minor-one sharp F#
And using the Transpose buttons on your my Tyros4 too  2
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:26:59 PM by rcca »
Cyber Power Intel Extreme, Military MB 4.0/4.5 CPU turbo, 12 GB Memory, GPU Gigabytes 1060 6GB Ram Desktop
Yamaha GENOS 76-Key Flagship Arranger, Technics KN6000

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: STYLE Earth Wind and Fire September,need, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:22:02 AM »
I don't have a style, but I have a midi file if it's of any use to you.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK, sugarplumsss, resoldie, 1970pianoman, wersianer

Online rcca

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 08:21:53 AM »
I don't have a style, but I have a midi file if it's of any use to you.  :)
[/quote
Thank you, I'll try that, all though it's been a while of how to turn off the medley, found it!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:43:52 AM by rcca »
Cyber Power Intel Extreme, Military MB 4.0/4.5 CPU turbo, 12 GB Memory, GPU Gigabytes 1060 6GB Ram Desktop

bmarcill

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 04:17:41 PM »

hello

a style with this  midi

ben

pol1234

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 06:47:43 PM »
I have not this style !! I buy, periodically, styles on this site ( d-o-o.de, without any problem..!!!

Offline peanut

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 07:20:23 PM »
Here's one.

Seems there's still loadsa problems trying to post in this forum.....

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:25:15 PM by peanut »
My fingers're stiff an' my brain's maybe dead, but still can get a danged tune outta my Yammy...................

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK, rcca, jes826, tyrosguy85, fredo, resoldie, thomas750, Taffinator, wersianer

Offline pethep

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 04:48:34 PM »
Thanks All for sharing.
Greetings
Peter

Beginner, earlier PSR-S900 now Tyros 5

Offline peanut

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 07:31:56 PM »
Forum working again normally?   :o

Looks like it. What I ORIGINALLY wanted to say was, that the style sounded apparently quite good, though I've never actually used it. Don't remember where it came from, either.

Still, it took me 3 days and scores of tries just to get the style sent off - patience, boy......
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:36:33 PM by peanut »
My fingers're stiff an' my brain's maybe dead, but still can get a danged tune outta my Yammy...................

Online rcca

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 01:20:51 AM »
Forum working again normally?   :o

Looks like it. What I ORIGINALLY wanted to say was, that the style sounded apparently quite good, though I've never actually used it. Don't remember where it came from, either.

Still, it took me 3 days and scores of tries just to get the style sent off - patience, boy......
I have a tyros4, hate to say, wonder why your style did not sound good at all? Wife said terrible!
Darn it, I wish the site that l used not working on paying for me.
I did find another website that has the September style, www.carillonstudios.com not quit the same, and not as good as d-o-o.de .
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:07:29 AM by rcca »