PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S910/S710 (SFF2)

S910 startup

(1/2) > >>

darrenkuy:
Played for a Dance this evening. When powering up my s910, it wouldn’t boot past the welcome/logo screen. After removing all cables and thumb drive, and another couple of attempts, it started as normal. Any ideas what could cause this?

travlin-easy:
Did you have a USB drive plugged in? This may have been the problem.

Gary

darrenkuy:
1st & 2nd attempt, I did have a usb thumb drive plugged in. After that I unplugged everything (usb, both foot pedals, and audio cables. Still did the same thing. After about 4 tried, it started up as normal. I did make a b/u of the usb drive just in case the drive was going bad. Didn’t know if this had happened to anyone before. Seems to be working fine now though. Just a little scary 5 minutes before a job to not have it turn on.

Toril S:
That must be horrible!! Maybe you shoul check the power adapter?

dont811:
3/29/18 10:30AM EDT   Hi Darrenkuy, I'm happy to read you got thru it & was able to do your gig. Me ? I wasn't so lucky I guess:
 I recently performed my 1st gig in over 2 years last
Friday, along w/ a guitar player.
At the beginning of the gig, my S910's  ability to load & reload all my precious .reg files failed me ! I could not load even .mp3 backing files for the singer. I had a meltdown as I scrambled on-the-fly to locate usable styles which made for not only dead air-but the worse gig-from-**** I have ever
experienced. Perhaps the  memory (of the 910) went down the tubes ?  I thought i had all the backups on the flash drive. Nothing worked for me. I was embarrassed for the guitarist and for me as well. I let him down as well
as myself. Oh, EVERYTHING worked fine during our 4
rehearsals.  I just have to re-learn from it.  Which is why I am back on this GREAT forem - to LEARN.  Happy Easter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version