Author Topic: Genos can be so frustrating  (Read 23864 times)

Tankdave

Genos can be so frustrating
« on: February 25, 2018, 05:11:31 AM »
I'm getting a bit fed up with mine.

I've had some pedal issues and had great help here on the forum, it would seem what I need to do is modify all the registrations in my Genos.
I was made aware of the YRM and I've spent a lot of  time today using it, but it's hard work and the "batch" facility just throws up an error message.

On top of this my assignable buttons stiil keep loosing thier settings and now the v1.20 Keyboard-volume keeps dissapearing too from slider-9

I am getting a bit annoyed with constantly having to enter all these settings back in to the Genos via the menu, because no matter what I tick, save, change, these things at some point keep changing on me and when they do the only way to get them back is to change them in the menu.

I'm sure having a "please step away from the keyboard sir" day.   
I realy don't know if I still need a "light-bulb" moment or my Genos is faulty?

Re: Genos can be so frustrating
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 06:02:25 AM »
Tankdave, I feel your pain even though I'm a Canadian, and we're not allowed to have the Genos for a long while yet. We don't count as a "strong market." I make my living using Microsoft products and it's one battle after another, so I know all too well the crap you're putting up with. The difference is, Yamaha will deal with all bugs. It will take time though. Microsoft doesn't fix anything unless it makes them money. Therein lies the difference.

My suggestion is to tackle one Genos issue at a time. Start a separate topic for each issue. And please, don't use some frivolous subject line like, "Problem with my Genos." No one benefits when they are trying to scan through the various topics only to read poorly described issues. Be specific as to what you're trying to do and what you've tried so far. There are several people who have had the Genos for a while and can likely walk you through the new operating system. And yes, there are some bugs, but essentially from what I've read, the Genos is quite functional out of the factory. Talk to us :).
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 07:41:21 AM »
The other thing to remember is that not all the problems are specific to Genos. The pedal issue, for example, would apply to all Tyroses and PSRs.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 09:00:21 AM »
The pedal issue, for example, would apply to all Tyroses and PSRs.

Hi Fred,

The 'Parameter Chart' in the 'Genos Data List' seems to show that (unlike any previous Yamaha arranger), the assigned Foot Pedal 'Function', 'Details' and even 'Polarity' are saved in the System Setup. 

I assumed that this meant that the user assigned pedal settings are remembered when the power is turned off, and restored when the power is turned back on, removing the need to save them in a 'Start Up' registration.

Are you saying that this is not the case?

Regards

Ian
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:02:01 AM by tyrosaurus »

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 09:09:33 AM »
Fred is correct, the pedal polarity and a few other features revert to default settings when the keyboard is powered down. That's why we all made a setup registration, which contains all this information for when you first power up.

Gary  8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »
So the Genos Data List is wrong then?

Regards

Ian

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 10:35:49 AM »
Hi Fred,

The 'Parameter Chart' in the 'Genos Data List' seems to show that (unlike any previous Yamaha arranger), the assigned Foot Pedal 'Function', 'Details' and even 'Polarity' are saved in the System Setup. 

I assumed that this meant that the user assigned pedal settings are remembered when the power is turned off, and restored when the power is turned back on, removing the need to save them in a 'Start Up' registration.

Are you saying that this is not the case?

Ian,

The data list is correct. One of the great things about Genos is that it will remember pedal assignments through a power off (as it remembers all assignments). This is an improvement from Tyros, and something many people have asked for.

But, as with the Tyros, registrations can change pedal assignments. This is Dave's problem: he has registrations which set the pedals differently from what he wants. So he has to re-memorize them, or use Murray's program to fix them all in a batch.

But this issue is not unique to Genos. All Tyros registrations can set pedal assignments. So even if he stuck with his old keyboard, he'd still have to do the same re-memorizing.

To me, the best thing to do is re-memorize omitting the pedal assignment from the registrations. Then any future pedal assignment changes will stick. But it's up to Dave how he wants to solve his problem.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 10:54:31 PM »
Hi Fred,

Thanks for confirming that.   At last Yamaha have addressed what was an annoying aspect of their keyboards.

As you say, pedal settings can also still be memorised in registrations, something which will no doubt be the cause of confusion in some cases in future, especially if registrations have been imported/converted from earlier keyboards!

I tend to use different pedal settings for different songs, or even for different parts of the same song, so I would probably still continue to use registrations to do this on Genos (if I ever decide to get one!), which of course means that the pedal assignments on power up would be whatever they were set to by the last registration used in the previous session.  At least on my Tyros4 I always know what they will be on power up (some people are never satisfied  ;) )! For anyone that uses different combinations of pedal settings like this, a 'Start Up' registration might still be the way to ensure a consistent setup when the power is turned on!

BTW Murray Best's 'Yamaha Registration Manager' can remove the pedal group settings from multiple existing registration banks in batch mode if anyone really wants to do this 'en masse'.

Regards

Ian
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:59:13 PM by tyrosaurus »

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 12:00:06 AM »
Tankdave also has similar problems with his button assignments and sliders according to his opening post so he will need to "unsave" those from his registrations too. Yamaha did no favours for the unwary when they issued Genos with all registration categories ticked by default.

John

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 06:27:58 PM »
I'm getting a bit fed up with mine.

.....my assignable buttons still keep loosing their settings and now the v1.20 Keyboard-volume keeps dissappearing too from slider-9

I am getting a bit annoyed with constantly having to enter all these settings back in to the Genos via the menu, becawhat I tick, save, change, these things at some point keep changing on meuse no matter  and when they do the only way to get them back is to change them in the menu.

I realy don't know if I still need a "light-bulb" moment or my Genos is faulty?

Same here.  The Yamaha importers keyboard sales manager will come to my house with a  Genos so we can check whether  I happen to have a Monday-Genos or whether  these keyboards are all made only Mondays.  I will soon know and post the result, what was a specimen problems and what is not.  As with all technical products problems are bound to pop up. (I am a manufacturer of military drones so I know) Just think Toyota, the World's biggest car maker, had to call back  10 Million cars which is the equivalent of a queue  spanning the equator!!!  And bear in mind, Tyros 5 had  5 updates and on mine they had to exchange the innards to make it run properly which YAMAHA  did free of charge, which shows they do care.  Like Eileen says: we must be patient.

Cheers
Kaarlo   (from sunny snowy Finland  minus 28 C)

Tankdave

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 08:56:27 PM »
Thanks for listening and the help, I'm very interested in Kaarlo's Yamaha visit.

Offline valimaties

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 09:05:32 PM »
Thanks for listening and the help, I'm very interested in Kaarlo's Yamaha visit.

Me too... Hope not freezing up on the way ( -28° C) :D

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

Tankdave

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 04:29:50 AM »
Ian,

The data list is correct. One of the great things about Genos is that it will remember pedal assignments through a power off (as it remembers all assignments). This is an improvement from Tyros, and something many people have asked for.

But, as with the Tyros, registrations can change pedal assignments. This is Dave's problem: he has registrations which set the pedals differently from what he wants. So he has to re-memorize them, or use Murray's program to fix them all in a batch.

But this issue is not unique to Genos. All Tyros registrations can set pedal assignments. So even if he stuck with his old keyboard, he'd still have to do the same re-memorizing.

To me, the best thing to do is re-memorize omitting the pedal assignment from the registrations. Then any future pedal assignment changes will stick. But it's up to Dave how he wants to solve his problem.

Fred

I think I do need to re-memorise all the regsitrations, the YRM is not "playing-ball" though. I can sucessfully remove the pedal assignments from the registrations one bank at a time but the "batch" option gives me an error stating to retry after deleting the reg it dont like or contact Mr Murry.

I may do the latter because if I remove the reg it dont like, it then just does the same thing with the next one, yet the regs can be changed ok on a "one-bank" basis ok.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:31:56 AM by Tankdave »

Offline valimaties

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 05:39:45 AM »
I think I do need to re-memorise all the regsitrations, the YRM is not "playing-ball" though. I can sucessfully remove the pedal assignments from the registrations one bank at a time but the "batch" option gives me an error stating to retry after deleting the reg it dont like or contact Mr Murry.

I may do the latter because if I remove the reg it dont like, it then just does the same thing with the next one, yet the regs can be changed ok on a "one-bank" basis ok.

Send some reg banks to Murray to do a debug test on your registration banks...

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

Tankdave

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 03:00:41 PM »

I may do the latter because if I remove the reg it dont like, it then just does the same thing with the next one, yet the regs can be changed ok on a "one-bank" basis.

Tankdave

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 06:03:23 AM »
I decided to go & re-visit this issue and I have managed to make a "blank" registration with the pedals set the way I want them using the YRM.

Good news is that when the pedals get messed up by the infamous "rogue" reg, I can now get my pedals back to my way of operation by loading up my new default reg, so no having to reset pedals in the menu.

This is a bit of real progress for me, but I can I ask why the YRM sticks a ".S917" on the end of the registration file name?

Thanks again for all the help, I'm getting there bit by bit

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 06:54:36 AM »

why the YRM sticks a ".S917" on the end of the registration file name?

Your question has already been answered in a different post titled "Sxxx from files names" on this forum.  See link below.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,41398.msg325296.html#msg325296

thanks
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:22:55 AM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Enildo

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 08:36:43 PM »
Hello friends!
The pedal settings (sustain, sustain, VH, Effects, etc.) change. The polarity ( /-) does not change.
At least on my PSR s970 and all that I used (PSRs 3000, s910, s950) the polarity never changed when turning off the device.

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

Tankdave

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 08:02:27 PM »
I spoke too soon, a Reg from the "Discover Genos" folder changed my pedals today.

Ok I hear you say, I then loaded my default reg with "my" pedal settings and it DOES NOT change them back. 
Power cycle done and they still stuck the same way that the "Discover Genos" set them.

Looks like the only way to change them is in the Menu settings.

I reckon this is a Software bug?

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018, 08:08:50 PM »
I spoke too soon, a Reg from the "Discover Genos" folder changed my pedals today.

Ok I hear you say, I then loaded my default reg with "my" pedal settings and it DOES NOT change them back. 
Power cycle done and they still stuck the same way that the "Discover Genos" set them.

Looks like the only way to change them is in the Menu settings.

I reckon this is a Software bug?

You should post your "default reg" so we can take a look at it. If it’s not working, it’s more likely the problem than s "software bug".

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Tankdave

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
Thanks Fred, I'll take a gander at pulling them off

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 10:29:30 PM »
By the way, the Discover Genos registrations that I downloaded do not have any pedal assignments.

I think it's something else you're doing. Do you have Freeze on?

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Tankdave

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2018, 11:20:54 PM »
I think I may have modified the default one, changed a voice, saved it and the "pedal" option was not ticked under the memory button so when I go back to it the pedals dont.

So may little ticks & stuff to mess you up or what?

I still have to get in touch with the YRM guy because that batch button not working still, as I do need to get all the registration booby-traps sorted.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 11:35:57 PM »
I think I may have modified the default one, changed a voice, saved it and the "pedal" option was not ticked under the memory button so when I go back to it the pedals dont.

So may little ticks & stuff to mess you up or what?

I still have to get in touch with the YRM guy because that batch button not working still, as I do need to get all the registration booby-traps sorted.

Whenever you want your problem solved, just let us know.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline Bill

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2018, 12:51:06 AM »

Hi Dave
The batch process is working OK for me.  You will find it easier if the folder only contains registrations NO Styles etc.

1  Load the YRM but do not load any Registration.
2  Select - Dup / Remove Bank Set
3  Put a tick in the Remove Setting Box and OK
4  Put a tick in the ALL Buttons box and OK
5  Put a tick in the "Foot Pedal" and the Assignable buttons (if you want then OK
6  Put a tick in the Copy Assignable Buttons box
7  Click the batch Convert button

Then you only need to select the source folder and destination folder for the Registrations.

Bill
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:31:08 AM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Tankdave

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2018, 09:09:12 PM »
Murray got back to me and it seems that very very occasionally Windows can somehow stop the "batch" change working.  Murray changed my Regs for me & emailed them back.

I then installed the YRM on my desktop PC upstairs, did exactly what I was doing on my laptop and this time it removed the assignments from the 92 Reg banks in the folder I was pointing at.

Good to know I'm not going mad and great service from Murray and "all hail" to his YRM program and this forum.

Thanks so much to all that helped.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:59:19 PM by Tankdave »

Tankdave

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2018, 12:16:30 AM »
I have now altered all the Registrations I have on my USB stick under the Genos, I was able to Batch modify, Pedals, Buttons & split points, all done with the help of Murray and his YRM.

So that now leaves all the Registrations I have sitting in the "Expansion" area of my Genos.

These do not have the ability to be "file" copied to a USB stick, and hence modified on the computer and returned to the Genos all corrected.

I fully understand that I can overcome my pedal, buttons & splits in some other box-ticking way, but I'm fussy and like to have my house in order.

This one sure looks like I'm going to be dissappointed though?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:18:37 AM by Tankdave »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2018, 12:51:06 AM »
You can save your Expansion registrations to your user section quite easy. Just select the pack and registrations from it. Now press File and select user then press save here. You can then alter them. You can not how ever save them back to expansion. I make a folder called Expansions registrations on my user and save into this. They work fine from here as long as you keep the voice packs loaded in your expansion.

Offline valimaties

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2018, 01:22:21 AM »
You can save your Expansion registrations to your user section quite easy. Just select the pack and registrations from it. Now press File and select user then press save here. You can then alter them. You can not how ever save them back to expansion. I make a folder called Expansions registrations on my user and save into this. They work fine from here as long as you keep the voice packs loaded in your expansion.

They can be loaded back  ;D but is an advanced job to do there with YEM  :D

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

Tankdave

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2018, 02:05:25 AM »

Hi Eileen
When I'm in the Expansion section the "file" options are greyed-out except "Save" and all that does is save the current reg.

Offline Bill

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 02:28:48 AM »
Hi Dave

It is very easy when you use the right tools for the Job.

If you have an IPAD use the App "MusicSoft Manager"
If you have a windows PC Use the Yamaha Program "MusicSoft Downloader".

You can copy ALL the Registrations is one go AND you can put them back on the Expansion or in the USER area wherever you choose.

If you use the PC program you only need to connect the keyboard and PC together by a printer cable and you do NOT need to enter storage Mode.

Regards

Bill
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:30:06 AM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Tankdave

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 05:15:50 AM »
Thanks, looks like I have some more learning to do

Offline EileenL

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 07:36:04 AM »
Hi
  Are you selecting the registration from the expansion pack and loading it. This way works fine for me with no problem.

Tankdave

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2018, 03:13:48 PM »
I belieive I am, and that is where the buttons are greyed-out, I'll take a picture when I get a chance.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 03:18:08 PM by Tankdave »

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 04:15:19 PM »
Hi Eileen
When I'm in the Expansion section the "file" options are greyed-out except "Save" and all that does is save the current reg.

Dave, what you describe is correct. But before touching Save, touch a registration that is in the Expansion folder to make "it" current first. Then after touching save you will be able navigate to a user folder, touch "Save here" and save that registration outside the Expansion folder.
John

Tankdave

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2018, 05:04:21 AM »
Been trying the "MusicSoft Download" program tonight and it is rather handy.

I was able to access Expansion area Registrations, make copies of them, modify them in YRM, save the modded version as a seperate file and then replace the expansion registration in the Genos with my modded one.

This way I get to keep an original version and the modded one on my PC as backups and I have complete flexability as to where I keep them in the Genos.

You can even move them from USB to USB and BTW the Expansion registrations seem to work OK even off USB.

Thanks for the info about the this, it is great tool for the Genos housekeeping and fixing up of problems.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:27:06 AM by Tankdave »

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 09:26:55 AM »
Same here.  The Yamaha importers keyboard sales manager will come to my house with a  Genos so we can check whether  I happen to have a Monday-Genos or whether  these keyboards are all made only Mondays.
Kaarlo   (from sunny snowy Finland  minus 28 C)

Having had the second Genos keyboards here now for several days  this is what became evident:  My Genos did have some problems all of its own, e.g. they were not present on the second Genos.  But most of what we believe is a bug is not. The reason is:  GENOS is different in its fundamental concept, which  makes it possible to do things you could not do on Tyros.  But we tend to do things like we did them before and that in many cases will not work, e.g. things you expect to go  into non volatile memory is not stored.   Tyros had a lot of "global" settings that would remain in memory and be available whatever you did.  On Genos you have to save even the things  you always  want in the registry banks. The manual does also need some updates. It does for instance  explain how to set markers into a song  but not  how to remove them and as a fact on both examples I have so far not found out how to do it. Maybe someone here has found out.  In case not I am confident that will be ok after the next update.

Cheers    Kaarlo

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 01:06:54 PM »
Tyros had a lot of "global" settings that would remain in memory and be available whatever you did.  On Genos you have to save even the things  you always  want in the registry banks.

This not correct. In fact, Genos will remember more settings than a Tyros will (like pedal assignments).

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Tankdave

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 02:56:13 PM »
Kaarlo,  what was fixed by your 2nd Genos, I would be interested to know?

If I have missed another thread about this I apologise but I am genuinely interested as mine still does my head in, much less now as I get to learn so much.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:52:51 PM by Tankdave »

Kaarlo von Freymann

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 09:21:45 AM »
Hi,
Sorry, I did see your question just now  - at 83  it's difficult to keep your act togther. To-day my wife discovered  I after putting away the cash she fetched at the bank  in the safe I forgot to close its door :(   not lock...close !
And now I cannot remember what problem was solved by the second Genos. BUT, very important, the setting of the PARAMETER LOCK is critical for saving REG BANKS.  Most items should not be locked and if you do not lock anything you will not have the problems I had, e.g. always finding things you memorized not being memorized. As a fact  I did not understand the importance of having a completely empty reg bank  - and would not have been able to make one -  but after I started using the one you can download here and  beginning by filling in my settings before doing anything else (You make the first button the way you want sliders and all the rest) and then copy the first button to all the others - make sure you limit the memory function to reflect what you want to go to all buttons - and only after that start putting in all the rest you want to save under each button which is different I have not had problems with the memory Making a perfect reg bank was a lot of work in the Tyros, the same is true for Genos.  I takes me about one hour because I memorize the slider settings individually, not like they are set in the Styles as you have them. But it seems Genos II now functions as conceived by the designers and I am of course waiting for  further updates. 

Cheers

Kaarlo

Offline EileenL

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:34 PM »
Creating Registrations on Genos is the same as we did on Tyros. Make sure you have ticks in the memory of what you want saved with your voices. If you have altered the volumes of the style and want to add certain Multi pads you can use the freeze button to hold these while you save to all ten buttons.

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 10:33:44 PM »
I downloaded Murray's program but there is no selection for the Genos. When I try to load a registration, it says the Source keyboard is unknown. Does Murray offer an update for the Genos?

I tried opening my copied registrations from a USB drive. I got the error shown in the attached picture. Murray's program worked really well on my T4. His efforts are very much appreciated!

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline zionip

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2018, 11:21:43 PM »
I downloaded Murray's program but there is no selection for the Genos. When I try to load a registration, it says the Source keyboard is unknown. Does Murray offer an update for the Genos?

I tried opening my copied registrations from a USB drive. I got the error shown in the attached picture. Murray's program worked really well on my T4. His efforts are very much appreciated!

Hi Lee,

Which version of Yamaha Registration Manager did you install?

Murray Best's Yamaha Registration Manager 5.1 supports Genos.

Download the installer "YRMsetup510.msi" :
Link:  https://www.bit.ly/YRM510S24

Download the English manual:
Link:  https://www.bit.ly/YRM510English

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 11:46:21 PM »
Thanks Paul. I downloaded 5.0. I'll use your link. Thanks again!

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2018, 01:12:32 AM »

You need to use the most up to date version of the program.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 02:23:30 AM »
The link on the PSR Tutorial main site (https://psrtutorial.com/util/best.html) has not been updated. 

It still downloads the previous version of the program... 'YRMsetup500.msi'

Regards

Ian

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2018, 02:26:57 AM »
Ian is correct. That was where I made my error. I successfully downloaded Version 5.1 and it works great. Thanks Murray!

Offline mikey4u100

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2018, 12:39:27 AM »
I am a little confused regarding a startup registration. My Tyros was always ready to play when turned on! My Genos needs at least  2.ACMP and OTS link always defaults to off and the last used rhythm is lost!

Confused Amature Sheffield.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2018, 01:42:00 AM »
I am a little confused regarding a startup registration. My Tyros was always ready to play when turned on! My Genos needs at least  2.ACMP and OTS link always defaults to off and the last used rhythm is lost!

Confused Amature Sheffield.

Well, Confused, your memory is fading. I still have my T4 here, so I ran a test. I turned both on, and see no difference in operation.

1. Neither keyboard remembers the last used style (which is what I assume you meant by "rhythm").
2. Both keyboards have ACMP off.
3. Both keyboards have OTS Link off.

Hope this helps,
Fred

Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline EileenL

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2018, 01:49:43 AM »
Yes That is correct. The keyboard will only bring up your settings when you engage one of the registration buttons the same as all other Tyros keyboards.