Author Topic: Πρόβλημα με το PSR S970  (Read 3978 times)

Sideris

Πρόβλημα με το PSR S970
« on: March 05, 2019, 09:31:05 PM »
My problem with my PSR S970 is that sometimes some of my keys when my touch is on  some of my keys playing louder than other keys and this happens when I am opening  the window in the room where the PSR is.After  1 or 2 days the problem seems to disappear. I went it for services but they can't find anything. At this moment  my PSR is for service at least 1month and they can't find anything
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 07:06:39 PM by Sideris »

Offline Toril S

Re: Πρόβλημα με το PSR S970
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 09:47:57 PM »
Will you please translate this to English for us?
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline panos

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 09:55:35 PM »
Translation:
"Suddenly some keys make a louder sound than others and whatever I am trying the problem remains.
The next day,the keys sound normal.
Is this happening to someone else?"

Γεια σου φιλε μου,
δυσκολο να σου απαντησουν στα ελληνικα :)

Αν το ιδιο πληκτρο,με τον ιδιο ηχο πχ πιανο τη μια μερα το χτυπας με την ιδια δυναμη και ακουγεται διαφορετικα απο οτι την επομενη μερα,σημαινει οτι εχει προβλημα το s970 και πρεπει να το τσεκαρει τεχνικος.
Μπορεις αν θελεις να ηχογραφησεις το προβλημα χρησιμοποιωντας το audio recorder του αρμονιου για να το ακουσουν και οι αλλοι και να σου πουν τη γνωμη τους.
Η εγγυηση εχει ληξει,σωστα;
Αν μπορεις χρησιμοποιησε google translate.Γραψε ελληνικα και ασε το να κανε αυτοματη μεταφραση.

Offline RoyceM

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:40 PM »
The following comment is based on my experiences with the S900 and S910 keyboards.

If your keyboard keys have some failing contacts on the contact strips, typically you initially will experience intermittent loss of the touch feature on those keys, and the sound will occasionally spike to full volume. Eventually, full volume is all you will hear from the failing key when the contact assembly completely fails. The fix is to replace the contact strips.

- Royce
DGX-305, Roland E60, S900, S910, S975, Center Point Stereo Spacestation V.3, Bose L1 Compact
PSR Performer page

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 04:26:54 AM »
First and foremost, I would do a master system restoration by holding down the right most white key while energizing the keyboard. This will reset the system to factory default settings. If the problem persists, there is a possibility that one or more of the keypads is defective.

Hope this helps,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Enildo

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 03:44:26 PM »
I already had a problem similar to my s950 and s970.
I had to open the keyboard and clean the erasers of the keys.
In both there were droplets of water or saliva.

I hope it helps,
Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

WolfBack

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 05:18:12 PM »
Sideris, do as Gary says.

Κράτησε πατημένο το τελευταίο πλήκτρο στο κλαβιέ ενώ ανάβεις το μηχάνημα.
Θα ανοίξει με όλες τις εργοστασιακές ρυθμίσεις και δοκίμασε πάλι να δεις τι παίζει.
Αν συνεχίσει το πρόβλημα, τότε ίσως να έχει μαζέψει τίποτε σκόνες ή βρωμιά στις γόμες πίσω από τα πλήκτρα.

Offline Dave Shively

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 05:28:04 PM »
Hi, could it be that the "touch" button is on and thus when pressure is applied to the keys you get different volume of sounds?  Just a thought.
Have a great day,
Dave Shively