PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S970/S770/S670 (SFF2)

PS-s770 worth buying in 2018?

(1/3) > >>

arvacon:
Hi friends.
I just realized that because of the new psr-s models arrived early, the s770 and s970 suddenly had a huge drop in price and then they almost disappeared from the market.

I had not seen that the price of s770 was arround 750€ at the last days, so now it is hard to find any store that has this in stock.

My question is, do you think it is worth to buy this 2015 model for this price, or should I postponed this for yhe next year by waiting for the s775 price to drop?

Does s775 worth waiting, or the differences are not so important?

Is 750€ a good price for this keyboard? I have the impression that it's price was arround 950€ about 2-3 months ago..

AKRAM:
Hi There, My old PSR290 (2002) stills sound as good if not better compared to recent entry level models by Yamaha. I still appreciate they key action than any recent entry level Yamaha PSRs. So you can buy the S770 even though its only two years old. 770 is an amazing piece of machine and you will definitely love it. Only missing things are vocal harmony and user memory but if you manage the former effectively you wont miss anything. I am seeing nothing in S775 which worth the wait. Good luck with your purchase.  :)

panos:
https://www.skroutz.gr/s/7409294/Yamaha-PSR-S770.html
https://www.skroutz.gr/s/14053731/Yamaha-PSR-S775.html

Maybe they can still order these shops the s770 and deliver it to you.
Try  to call them.
I also saw on ebay at the price of 750 euros from Italy+plus shipping to Greece(is not too much,is near)

For the price of s775 to drop next year should be released a new model but is too early for a new model after 1 year.
So the price maybe will not be redused significantly.
For the gap of 400 euros between the two models I believe the differences not worth at all.

Πάνος

Normanfernandez:
You can try for the PSR 970

DerekA:
I would say that the S770 is excellent value and if there's a big price difference, S775 is probably not worth the extra.

Emotion always comes into these decisions though, not just the cold price ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version