Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Genos Guitar Voice Help

(1/2) > >>

Oldden:
Hi,

Can anyone help please. If I play an electric guitar voice for example the shadowed guitar on my Genos and play one note at a time its fine but sometimes if I am holding one note down while I play another, the second note does not sound clear. It seems to be caused by how hard I play the notes and I've tried changing the curve on the initial touch screen, but I  can't seem to get it right. Any help would be more than welcome.

Thanks, oldden

DerekA:
I think this is by design - the super articulation voices will change the sound depending on how you play. So for these voices, you need to adapt your playing style so that you get the right results at the right time.

jwyvern:
If you want all notes to sound clearly make sure you play staccato. Any notes you play legato (where you have not totally released a previous note) will be reduced in strength- the so called hammer on effect, which if I was a guitar player I'd be able to explain in more detail.  :)
John

Oldden:
Thank you Both.

I used to play guitar so I familiar with hammer on's so I know what you mean. I think going to be a question of learning the right technique  and practice, practice. practice.

Thanks again, oldden

Toril S:
I struggle with the same right now! I think the effect can be turned off, but I am not there yet😀

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version