Author Topic: Genos delivery update  (Read 2775 times)

Bravo

Genos delivery update
« on: February 01, 2018, 02:36:02 AM »
Hi folks, I got a response from Yamaha Canada. Marketing Manager Charmain Dennison emailed me and apologized for the delay in delivery, and told me “Due to overwhelming demand,we are back ordered all over the country”. He also asked for my invoice # and a contact at the store I purchased from. He also said he would do his best to get me my Genos by the end of February. I’m happy that I’m on their “radar” now and I will be enjoying my Genos soon🤗
Thanks again for all your concerns and responses!

Offline panos

Re: Genos delivery update
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 02:53:36 AM »

Re: Genos delivery update
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 05:20:30 AM »
Bravo, I was told the same thing by Charmain back in November - end of February for delivery. She's doing you no favors. That's been Yamaha's target date all along, as far as regular stock goes. Sorry to burst your bubble. As usual, Canada is at the bottom of the heap.

There are a few lucky ones who have there's, but God knows how that happened. Very shoddy on Yamaha's part. We're not some dinky little, 10 square mile country stuck in the middle of some ocean, although we're treated that way.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.