Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Serious Error with Drum Setup

(1/3) > >>

Snicker740:
Please watch the video
Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCu5_iQwGp0

necdetdoni:
Not an error..Drum setup does not work with user and expansion drums..

valimaties:

--- Quote from: Snicker740 on January 27, 2018, 03:08:12 AM ---Please watch the video
Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCu5_iQwGp0

--- End quote ---

I commented already to video

Edited: Be careful with Drum Setup: you cannot use drum setup if you have more than one drum set to your style... So if a main has a drum set and another main has another drum set, even if you made changing to a drum and save it, when you play the style and change the mains the drums will reset the settings...

Regards,
Vali

Snicker740:

--- Quote from: valimaties on January 28, 2018, 04:35:07 PM ---I commented already to video

Edited: Be careful with Drum Setup: you cannot use drum setup if you have more than one drum set to your style... So if a main has a drum set and another main has another drum set, even if you made changing to a drum and save it, when you play the style and change the mains the drums will reset the settings...

Regards,
Vali

--- End quote ---

I fully understand the problem you are referring to
I used to use the S970 and used the Drum Setup feature as a way to diversify the stylesets in my styles.
Sometimes you have expansion packs and you love a drumbeat, for example: Kick, Snare ....
With Drum Setup you can mix it in a style that uses factory drum. It is simple and wonderful. But on Genos, Yamaha does not allow it. Why not?

StuartR:

--- Quote from: Snicker740 on January 29, 2018, 12:48:51 AM ---I fully understand the problem you are referring to
I used to use the S970 and used the Drum Setup feature as a way to diversify the stylesets in my styles.
Sometimes you have expansion packs and you love a drumbeat, for example: Kick, Snare ....
With Drum Setup you can mix it in a style that uses factory drum. It is simple and wonderful. But on Genos, Yamaha does not allow it. Why not?

--- End quote ---

That's a good question to ask Yamaha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version