Author Topic: Assignment of knobs live control - Solved  (Read 594 times)

Offline bernamato

Assignment of knobs live control - Solved
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:43:43 PM »
Hello. I installed some sounds with sf2 extension in the instrument with yem. They sound perfect. If I assign filter/R1 to one of the two knobs the sound does not change. Can you confirm that the knob assignments actually work with the internal voices only? Thank you
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:35:30 PM by bernamato »

Offline Joe H

Re: Assignment of knobs live control
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 03:15:34 PM »
It probably has something to do with how you set the filter in YEM. I can't say what specifically. You will have to experiment.   I would first try looking at the filter setting the Voice Set file. Maybe you can make an adjustment there.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline DerekA

Re: Assignment of knobs live control
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 05:57:36 PM »
Parameters that you assign to the live control knobs should work with the voice that's selected, regardless if it's a preset voice or an expansion voice.

Try opening the Voice Set page and manually changing the filter value on the screen. If that works, I'm confused; if it doesn't work, then look at the voice details in YEM an see if there is anything different in the selections compared to other voices.