Author Topic: Playlist Issue  (Read 3543 times)

Reg

Playlist Issue
« on: January 09, 2018, 11:46:05 PM »
   I have been using the Bonus and Discover Playlists for several weeks  and  had no problem until today.  All of a sudden when I select the next file or registration I want to play, I select Blue button 1 as I  do each time I play a new  file and now occasionally the the screen highlights  the registration I played previously.  This has occurred in both the Bonus and Discover Lists.   I could play file after file for an hour and there can be no problem and then suddenly the problem is back.  I select file after file and it still reverts to the previous one that worked properly.
   The only work around is to exit the playlists and then load them later.  Reg

Offline EileenL

Re: Playlist Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 12:52:41 PM »
When you select the song title does a little green tick appear on the song you want to use.

Reg

Re: Playlist Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 04:39:36 PM »
 Eileen:  When I am using the Preset Playlists, I click on the registration I want then  press load and the registration title IS highlighted with the green tick mark.  This option is not there in the Bonus and Discover playlists.   So, I then go to USB 1 which is the front
drive on the Genos and select Bonus Playlist.  The problem now is that after using the Preset List, the Bonus Playlists do not open because the Preset List is still on the screen.
 I then have to exit and reboot and  then I somehow am able to reach the Bonus Playlist.   I have a compatible USB thumb drive in the front port and no thumb drives in any of the other 2 locations. Thanks, Reg